The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Ch. 9

Thank you !!! This translation was great
I kinda assumed everything thing with parody scans translation but it's good to know I was right

Dex-chan lover
If nothing else, I think I prefer APS' version.

Thanks for clearing some parts up, though!

Supporter
I spoiled myself the next chapter, sadly my Japanese is not good enough to understand some minor details... but it gets a really interesting development.

The other group's scans was weird like in page 41, why she suddenly became a villain lmao

I prefer this group xD

While I prefer APS's typesetting, I prefer this version's translation a lot more. Thank you for clarifying some of the dialogue!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for your hard work, and for uploading. Please continue with the other chapters, we would be truly grateful.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks much, kinda inferred a lot of this but there were some bits I definitely would have missed without a second take.

Thanks for the translation and the clarifications.
As a non native English speaker, I appreciate your clear translation as a lot.

Thank you! Correct me if i’m wrong, but does Arthur have memories of the previous timeline?

Superior translations, especially in the later half. I couldn't understand what they were saying in ABS. If you do pick this series up, thank you very much!

Group Leader
@Meow_

It’s the same thing that happened to Stayle before, they saw a dream of the ‘original story’ where Pryde is the evil last boss.

Users who are viewing this thread