The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
So far, this story feels like it was written by an engineer. I'm more or less sure that there are going to be top-tier political conflicts with the neighboring countries, a few assassinations and failed attempts, and precognition actually relevant to the plot. In the meantime, all the characters seem to have exaggerated caricatures of actual personalities. The problem is that there's too much care and planning into how the character personalities develop, which implies the exaggerated personalities were a choice by the author. If so, I have no idea what made the author choose such a decision and can only hope the future chapters will be worth it.

Anyways, it seems the original Pryde personality was forged from neglect, and then she tries to draw attention to herself as a reaction to that neglect. More likely than not, everybody who knew the Queen's predictions were aware of her doomed future, and as a result the one and only human emotions Pryde had been exposed to was fear (of her future actions and destroying the kingdom somehow), disgust (of who she is, and how she acts towards all the people who hate her anyways), hate (I mean, it's very easy to interpret her parents' actions as hatred. They literally supported a ditzy younger sibling for the throne for seemingly no reason, if Pryde wasn't aware of the rationale to the Queen's actions), and general neglect (think of Naruto, Gaara, and Sasuke growing from childhood neglect. I know IRL examples, but I can't explain using people I know as analogies, so instead I'll summarize it using the anime format: childhood neglect = drastic actions taken by actions = pure evil or pure good, no inbetween.)

Anyways... MY FREAKING GOD THERE IS AN ACTUAL EXPLANATION TO WHY THE VILLAINESS HAS A SADISTIC PERSONALITY FOR ONCE! aslkjfdlkasjfien

Haaaaaaaaaah. It never occurred to miss queen that the lack of a mother might have had something to do with Prynes bad behaviour? No? Because of plot you say? F off.
And what do you mean "can't act as a mom from now on"? Yes, I agree. youve wasted the right to be. Doesnt mean you shouldnt still try to mend the bridge a little.

Dex-chan lover
@Senros
I'm pretty sure the Queen had precognition of Pryde possibly even before Pryde was born. There's not much chance for maternal instinct in royal families because of raising methods, and that followed by likely multiple decades of seeing Pryde being a murderhobo psychopath eating popcorn as natural disasters murder half the country, it's really not surprising the Queen had zero faith in her daughter and tried to make Tiara the next Queen.

They're not very good parents.
The mother showed less love because she's afraid it will make her daughter arrogant and unfit to become Queen. Then effin educate her. How does your daughter become a better person if you don't show her. And, she shows blatant favoritism to the second daughter. Well, I wonder why the eldest daughter turned out that way.
The father spoils her a bit. But since he died early I have no further evidence. I wonder, if the original would have turned out better if he didn't die early .
So, points to dad on this one.

Dex-chan lover
Just cuz you know you are bad parents doesn't mean jack shit. You're still shit parents who abandoned one daughter and doted on the other. STFU with your "I'm a failure and love the new daughter but I'm sure the old daughter will forgive me lol *blush* :p"

Group Leader
Not that I agree with the queen's approach, but I can understand how she feels.

And jesus, what's with some of these people's overreaction, lol? You people have severe case of PTSD or what? XD

After the previous chapter, everyone was cursing out Rosa, but after this chapter, it all makes sense why she acted the way she did.

And Stayle already going toe-to-toe with Gilbert, that was cool. Put that bastard in his place for slandering and spreading rumors about Pryde!

Fed-Kun's army
The queen technically fulfilled a self fulfilling prophecy with how she abandoned Pryde like that.

That's why precog is usually shit, take a look at how Macbeth turned out.

Words cannot express how f*cking pissed I am at that sorry excuse of a mother. No wonder og Pryde turned out for the worst. You fulfilled your own prophecy. Instead of doing something about it, you opted to neglect your daughter, you cunt. FU. To those saying that this is an over reaction, no it is not. She was the #1 person to blame for the tragedies that happened in the game. Her only redeeming qualities are her looks and gap moe. Take those away and you are left with nothing but a stupid sandwich. You better make up to her for the 8yrs worth of neglect.

Dex-chan lover
No matter what anyone said this is a very dumb parenting, I mean c'mon if you have a dream about your daughter becoming evil this is the right step :
1. Show her the rope of good, teach her that "hey doing bad thing is bad"
2. If step 1 fail kill her immediately your child is probably a psychopath also pls kill anyone that's have any form of contact with your daughter because that might be the root of the problem.

Fed-Kun's army
Left this story to wait for updates and started rereading again.
Very relieving to see people get mad at the bad parenting done to Pryde. If I remember correctly, I also left a comment about the shitty mother/ing.

Well, I don’t like the Queen. She really is a failure of a mother and at the same time as a queen. Her judgement in every way was wrong. Instead of abandoning Pride because of she foresaw she should have done her best to raise her well. To be honest, I actually think that the Failure Queen/mother is the spoiled one here.

Double-page supporter
This is some old-school self-fulfilling prophecy bullshit. Some Cronus eating his kids hijinks. Some King Laius and Queen Jocasta telling a servant to leave Oedipus to die on a mountain nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread