The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

ppi

I think the father is suspicious of the uncle (which is extremely good!) but on god do i hate the uncle and the mother

Even if Pryde wasn't meant to be queen, that doesn't mean you can stop seeing and raising your daughter? She intentionally distanced herself and didn't help to raise Pryde at all because of this "premonition". Didn't even try to change her daughter for the better or teach or anything at all. What's up with this "mother".

oh dear queen you didn't stop to think that she would be a bad queen because you distanced yourself from her, i don't know maybe you could have changed that by being a mother

The queen didn't even try to get along with Pryde. It's no wonder really how she turned out like that in the game.
Don't act all innocent when all you've done is neglect your first child and baby your youngest. If only you actually mothered her she wouldn't turn out the way she did.

Fed-Kun's army
Im surprised she didn't notice that her neglect would've contributed to the future she saw

well, i don't like the queen.

i hate those kind of reasons. neglecting your own daughter? really? fck off

🤬CUSS WARNING🤬
FUCK YOU QUEEN
If you see that she'll be a bad person in the future, you have to teach her to be better not neglect her you piece of shit.
If you tought Pryde HOW to be a good queen then she would be a better person then your weak and shy tiara that is not suit to be the queen.
AND YES YOU ARE A TERRIBLE MOTHER AND QUEEN
GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR "sweet tiara~"
FUCK OF AND LEAVE OUR PRYDE ALONE YOU GARBAGE OF A MOTHER BOOOOOOOO

so the queens sees the horrible future of her child and does nothing but distance herself from it.... That's a first place shitty parent if I ever see one.

your kid turned out like that originally bc you’re such a fvckin sh!t parent that you’d abandon her as soon as things got hard

Dex-chan lover
Presumably she thought her predictions were 'unchangeable' which is why she distanced herself, but everyone's right, if she'd just been a better parent they probably could've fixed that up. Maybe not though, maybe the previous Pryde was destined to be bad no matter what. But probably, I can't imagine two parents doing a better job of parenting to be 100% unable to raise a good kid.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn even though she saw the future and previous Pryde was horrible... to give up on her own child like that... she might be a good queen but a terrible mother.
No wonder previous Pryde became worse, what a sh.t parent. I honestly hope the current mc doesn't just accept her.

seriously? abandoning your 1st daughter just because of your premonition then treated your 2nd daughter with love? such bs bias. no wonder old pryde was evil, she had shitty parents.

Dex-chan lover
Tiara is so cute eeee!

The queen and the prince are adorbs together too.

Dex-chan lover
That Queen is a piece of sh*t, she herself was the cause of Pryde's bad future. I wish Pryde would show some resentment towards her.

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane totally, the bad version of pryde clearly turned like that 'cause the mother never shown love to her and the dad that she sometimes saw treated her well, but was alone most of the time while being seen with pity and probably disdain by the adults (remember how the prime minister was spreading shit in this timeline, probably did the same in that version).

well she turned into a monster by the end and met a deserves end. But could have been evaded if the mom like her daughter now tries to fight the future he saw instead of letting it happen.

Okay, people are condemning the queen for being a horrible mother. And I get it. But you have to realize that this is the consequence of seeing the future. If you can see the future of a person is horrible, it's REALLY hard to accept that things can change still. It's easy to say that if you saw your child's future, you would be able to change it or that you have the power to. Having the power to see the future also comes with the consequence of suffering severe anxiety.

It instills fear in people because they don't know if they can or can't change the future. Or that even if they do try to change it, it might very well CAUSE the future to happen. It's really hard to understand how to change fate. Even if she tried to raise Pryde with love and affection, she might STILL be getting visions of the future that tell her that Pryde will become selfish and horrible. The queen must have tried to think that she could change Pryde's future, but the repeated future where Pryde did horrible and awful things that we see the original Pryde do, it's hard to believe that things can simply change like that.

So from my point of view, I can forgive the queen for being a negligent mother. Having the power to see the future is both a great blessing and a terrible curse. And being a queen on top of that makes it even harder.

And at the very least, she's willing to accept that she had done wrong for neglecting Pryde as she did. Now she can correct her error and give Pryde the love and affection that she had always wanted to give.

Okay, people are condemning the queen for being a horrible mother. And I get it. But you have to realize that this is the consequence of seeing the future. If you can see the future of a person is horrible, it's REALLY hard to accept that things can change still. It's easy to say that if you saw your child's future, you would be able to change it or that you have the power to. Having the power to see the future also comes with the consequence of suffering severe anxiety.
@omegaxis1

okay, I understand that from seeing the future she didn't want to do anything to fix it but come on.. that's her child. This is like Ted Chiang's Story of my life but like the less sci-fi manga version.

If my child was destined to be hated and I'm the queen
I would raise hell and high water to be there for my child
I would raise her in secrecy and teach her to be a good girl. I would take advantage of being the queen and use any means possible.
why not try and start even if knowing the outcome?? That is the reason why we read these stories anyway. Even the MC knows her outcome and still defies logic by changing herself!!

So for her to just let it happen is unforgivable. A child is meant to be raised with an adult and the father died early on! The manga portrays it to not be entirely bad but in actuality it is. That's just like leaving your daughter in the cold. She is like Cinderella's stepmother that treats her wrong by ignoring her. How do you think she became that way? and yes they are characters from a novel but now they are actually real people since you know our mc has isekaid in.

How dare she just neglect your own daughter for another one. The favoritism is real in this one so yeah she is a horrible mother and her dying early in the novel doesn't portray her as a good person in ethical terms.

However, her knowing the problem is a good thing. But "fixing things" of having a motherly relationship when her actual child is gone now seems pointless to us (the readers) since our mc has entered her body. Now she has a different personality, she is a whole new person like thats not even her anymore, and now the mother feels better at trying. If you couldn't do it at her worst then what kind of mother are you?!

Users who are viewing this thread