The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

pls everytime i reread this series i cringe when it comes to this chapter :)
the mother's actions just twist my stomach in a weird way and i don't like it

Most of the time when it comes to events pertaining to the timelines, time-travel and precognition, actions to change that outcome results in being the thing that caused it. Her mother most likely knows this and believed her not trying to make her queen would have prevented it when in reality it's probably what ends up causing it. But she couldn't have possibly known that.

Not to mention she seems to be irremeably evil for the sake of being evil and her mother loving her wouldn't change that.

Pryde seems to be the exception to this rule seeing how she saved her father and happens to be the direct threat to the main characters in the story.

Double-page supporter
I don't like the queen. Her daughter not be being queen material is not an excuse for denying her this entire time. This isn't a you problem. The queen selfishness is what f***** up the MC in the original storyline. And it's all "boohoo I'm a bad mother and I'm a bad queen because I chose to be a bad mother and a bad queen." Fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
Glad people seem to understand that Pryde's awful reign was likely a self-fulfilling prophecy because the seer fucked her kid up.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean she is a fine queen, but absolutely shitty mother... Like god she is a bitch ... At this point just dont bother trying to act like a mother, to little to god damn late

Not defending the queen's parenting by any means, but not even a proper guidance could've straightened her I feel
With extreme cases like the OG personality allowing her own father's death to happen, enjoying the enslavement of someone her age and making them kill their own parents, I don't think anything short of a foreign personality replacing her personhood could've made any worthwhile positive changes

@waaaaaaa
The MC mentioned that the original Pryde did not forsee her fathers death. So she lost the one person that showed her affection and not only was her mother neglecting her all the time but that insufferable prime minister likely wasn't the only one commenting on it like that soo... while the original Pryde may have been more selfish than the MC and maybe a tad cruel by nature, her environment was what really made those traits escalate. She may not have been a perfect queen if the things didn't happen the way they did but she might have been "ok" instead of "tyrannical".

At least that's my opinion

When it was first revealed that the mother hadn't been together with MC for a long time, I knew it was already a red flag. Damn ma, you created what you wanted to avoid. I hate you. Of all the things she could have done to prevent the future, her "majestic oh highness" brain chose the "ignore the child" route? Shame on your cow.

@waaaaaaa wait I don't think she allowed her father's death, more like she didn't foresee it.

The mother indeed immediately gave up on her child. Instead of helping MC, she chose to neglect her. I'm just so maaaad. How stupid is she, to merely stop on her 'indifferent uncaring mother' act without doing anything else. Once they saw her being a tyrannical brat, she should have (or sent someone else) corrected her, guided her. And yet she has the audacity to say she loves her? What she did is no different from outright abandoning MC to her original fate *flips table

I hope this shitty mother gets jealous of MC and father's relationship/interaction. Show her what she missed, Pryde. Ima choose violence

Also!!! I'm not finished yet! In the previous chapter, she said something to MC like "They expect so much from you, remember this moment" shut up! Not like you who expected the worst but was too lazy to try to fix it wholeheartedly. Ima break your neck mother.

Who cares about your fucking gap moe?? Pryde will be a much better queen than you. No doubt about it you lame excuse of a mother!

Welp. Bitch, ever heard of self fulfilling prophecies?! If you treat one daughter likes shit, obviously favor the another. WTF. How did you expect Pryde to turn out!? Even her name has negative connotations!

I dunno i hope the MC gives the Queen the cold shoulder too. I kinda hate the queen. Can anyone spoil me if the queen gets divine punishment?

Fed-Kun's army
"having a parent as a love interest is way too adventurous for an otome game"

I dunno, there's an otome with birds as love interests, so you really never know 🤷🏾‍♀️

So...... The queen thought she should distance herself from pryde cuz she has a terrible future? Like......who does that?
If you wanna change something in the future, shouldn't you spend time with your own daughter and teach her stuff she's supposed to and the stuff she isn't supposed to do???
I'm flabbergasted at her logic. She'll feel "embarrassed" if she gave equal treatment to pryde alongside tiara?
Sorry to say this, even if this person passed as a queen, she failed as a mother.
(╯ರ ~ ರ)╯︵ ┻━┻

Users who are viewing this thread