The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I bet she whispered to him that he looks better with short hair.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not her powers of cheat abilities that makes me adore Pryde. No, it's the powerful personality of hers. It is true that knights have to protect the royalty with their lives, but at the same time, it's horrible to consider that their lives are worthless in comparison.

Arthur really reminds me of Edward Elric right now (his hair and spunkiness lol)

Dex-chan lover
okay this is look promising... i wanna see how they will look on the future...
btw when i read all those capslock and bold font its so depressing, its like hearing them yelling in my mind... i hate that moment while reading in manga... hope it will be animated later when there is enough material

I understand your dedication, but girl you should really not be going around telling all these capture targets to kill you if you become a bad queen.

I hope all politicians follows her as an example of being a leader by prioritizing the improvement of quality of life of their own citizens and not on filling up their own pocket.

Dex-chan lover
It's like Bakarina's sister in an alternate dimension.
I like it, the story is interesting to me so far

so he is a senju?
Bruh Ill never diss seemingly bad abilitys that are broken in other series

Users who are viewing this thread