The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I think Page 41 is mistranslated

From the webnovel:
She said something similar to what she said to Stayle previously, like 'If you ever judge me to be an enemy to the country, I want you to chop my head off.'

Fed-Kun's army
I'm always at loss of word when I see how trash the original Pryde was. Absolute trash, she sent the knight to certain death knowing that they were going to die.

Thank you for the translation, there's some mistake but good work.

@nrinzu yes knowing the novel and using Google translate on the raw I've see that mistranslation.

Fed-Kun's army
So... The capture targets will kind of receive the memories about the evil Pryde...? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Page 41, Its like her words made her become the original evil Pryde. Mistranslation i guess?

I’m always surprised how calmly she asks those close to her to kill her if she ever becomes a tyrant. I know the previous Pryde was, but for her to so calmly accept that as almost a certainty, is a little unsettling

I was just thinking about this manga earlier today. Thank you so much for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I felt the translation was worse than the previous chapters, turns out it's a different group

Thanks for the chapter!! IM SO THANKFUL FOR THE UPDATE!!😭😭😭😭
I’m currently translating the WN. So some of you might be curious but there are some parts that were cut or different.
Like how Arthur went home first, how he spent the night in the (temp.)infirmary together with his dad and how his dad was injured so badly that it took him a night to recover despite people healing him. The touching scene where His dad covered him with his own blanket and some POVs or inner monologue of Arthur. BTW I’ll be doing a mass release later for the WN

Double-page supporter
Hmm? So she didn't outright say to kill her if she becomes evil? Or is that just a translation mistake...

I'm pretty sure there were parts that were mistranslated in this chapter... because how different it as from the novel. I hope the other group did not drop this.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder I was confused by some of their dialogues, I don't think only page 41 have been mistranslated.

Dex-chan lover
That flashback translation seems so offfffff

Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread