The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People

Dex-chan lover
best little brother in villainess reincarnation copy pastas so far

@Yumiyun Yeah i hope theres more of like when they showed what the og pryde did to stayle
shit caught me off guard

this is one of the villainess mangas that i look forward to very much. i want how they flesh out these characters more than just the typical light-hearted tone most villainess type stories go for. definitely has great potential to be a great villainess story. thank you to the translators, looking forward to the next chaps~

Uh tbh I don’t really get the hype it’s all kinda cringe mayb it’s cuz of the translation idk

Even though the author
made the reason for the mother neglecting pryde really ridiculous.
I still look forward to the end where pryde either dies or lives.
Also ngl i love the art and can't wait for some bloody chapters.

Yayyyy it's been a month. We are due for an update. Happinesses intensifies. 😊😊😊😁😁😁😁😁

GOSH THIS MANGA IS AMAZING! Seriously got tired of the authors just abusing this genre and focusing mainly on the heroine's emotions and selfishness. Stryde has actually had character and the emotions of the side characters make it extremely amazing. The disgust towards her previous self was simple yet it added to her character. Usually, in villainess mangas, they're so surfaced level where the MC acknowledges the horrendous crap the villainess has done but in an extremely simplified way. It conveys the same sort of vibe with Death of the Villainess since it actually demonstrates EMOTION for once. However the MC is sorta too emotional but hopefully, we see more development in her character and not just the emotional stuff ^^.

I found that the Web Novel has 1000+ chapters.
Can anyone spoil me if there is some romance involved, eventually?

Supporter
It would be an amazing development if the other side develops as a split personality and tries to take over. There are hints of that possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread