The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People

Dex-chan lover
One of the better otome reincarnated into the villainous manga that I have read, I have no clue if it will become stale later in the story like certain others, but it's starting off strong so I will enjoy it whilst I can.

I love this manga soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!
It's just soooo amazing!!!!
I can't even describe how good it is!!
there is nothing I can complain about, it's literally PERFECT!!!!!!!

I thank you sooooo much for translating this Masterpeace!!
Can't wait to read more TT
Thank you again TT

The way the MC grows reminds me of TCF, 🤩🤩🤩I WOULD DIE FOR THEM AAAAA THANK U FOR THE CHAPTER~~

I really love this villainess. Instead of being a totally new soul, she merely regains the memories of a life she lived where she saw the consequences of her behavior. It makes all of the backstory of how she became a villainess all the more heartbreaking since she isn't completely disconnected from it. Sometimes the redemption path can seem bittersweet when the real villainess disappears for the reincarnated heroine. This girl takes full responsibility for all these memories, consequences and abilities unlike her trash mother. But she's such a boss even at 11 so I'm here for it.

this series is a masterpiece! i don't know why i kept putting it off to read, and i regret not reading about this series sooner because it's sooooo good.

Supporter
Great art, good story so far. I sincerely hope it won't go down the bakarina route :3

This is the best "villainness" I've seen so far. She doesn't just overwrite her original personality once she regains her memories, she's actually still the original princess but with some senses and responsibility knocked into her head because she doesn't go around trying to avoid her death flag, it's more like she's truly redeeming herself with the people in her mind. Also, she's a badass!

Users who are viewing this thread