The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Weakest and the Most Evil Seeker

Poor Walter, he just wants to drink booze and have lots of money.
And i really thought at first he the kind of guy who will sell out his teammates turns out he was a kind giant

I’m going all on boys! I’m placing all of my 241 internet credits on the table that Walter’s gonna wimp out. Like he probably won’t save the priestess girl per say, but he definitely doesn’t want to follow Noel anymore... just because his crush called him a muscle head virgin. Like it wasn’t the selling them off to slavery part that really got to him, it was the insults of a girl who’s literally on deat- no, a slave’s road.

Dex-chan lover
This gives about the same feel as that other manga that got an anime and is on par with the mainstream shounen, darn thing's intense

Dex-chan lover
@RevereShin no, I dont think so, even if he is in love with her, he know deep down that they are the one to blame, and I think he isnt stupid enough to snatch her out of a Yakuza. The most realistic thing is he got his just money, break up with Noel, and disappear elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
if you listen carefully you can hear a muffled Rip and Tear from the MC. bet he's the kind of guy who will have a barbeque with a dad joke apron as the world burns

As an artist, i'm EXTEREMELY jealous of sheer amount of ENERGY this artist has.

Double-page supporter
Jeeeeeezzzzzzaaaaaaaaasssssss! How awesome is this! And the panels come to life with their intensity! Its not even a battle scene! I cant get enough of this story! Headed to the WN now!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter!
Boi, that was sooooo good. Props to the author & artist.

Users who are viewing this thread