The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Weakest and the Most Evil Seeker

Guess will stick for a bit, MC being so called“Cruel,Evil," just able to become the strongest!!! will we still at chapter 9 so i will give this 40 chapter more if Mc neither have atless development..spare me..!

ps. can someone recommended me a manga like Onani master where like the MC character development that have goddamn good development

That was actually a good move by the mc lmao. Selling them off to slavery under the guise of care by telling them the survival rate is 2% in prison, while regaining the stolen 12mil and making a profit of 3 mil because of the order from the church. Simultaneously appeasing the slave trader because of said order, by faking it as buying them as a higher price than they actually are, they can sell them for an exponential price higher than their worth. Both get shit ton of cash, betrayer are no more, mc and slave trader relationship becomes closer, and it won't be leaked because of the threat. Big brain plays. Now we see what his other companion will say or do.

selling your teammate is a bad taste in my mouth.

quite pisses me off,
even though I

Dex-chan lover
He did big stonks

Some people quit after this chapter because of moral reasons, I guess??

Fed-Kun's army
Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.26.32_PM.jpg

Wha? Nani? An mc who can actually use their brain without thinking of morality? (Well, he did half save them since being in the jail thingy has a 2% survival rate...)

Dex-chan lover
Ok so it's kinda satisfying how she just spout out her inner self at the end but still slavery and prostitution leave a bad taste in my mouth

Wait what? People quit reading because moral or something seriously?

Dex-chan lover
I mean if the 2% thing really wasn't a lie he just did them a favor
He didn't fuck them, they fucked themselves.
I hope we see them much later being miserable.

@Twia
Mangadex is 90% 3headed isekai consoomers and 9% snowflakes.
Meeting a reasonable person on here is like finding a unicorn shitting into a leprechaun pot.

@ReRead
It was a 2% survival rate Gulag or slavery them.
There is no moral choice here he did the right thing.

what are you telling me people don't take kindly from being lied and stolen from? WOW SHOCKING (seriously if you dropped this for a "righteous dilema" you better stay away from banks i tell ya)

Demon??? What the fuck are these hypocritical pieces of trash they are pissing me off more than that Lloyd and Tania bitch

Double-page supporter
what a manipulative bitch. Con the leader into taking more debt and cries hard when things go haywire.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch I absolutely and completely deny having shat into any leperchaun pots, just want to put that out there... it wasnt me... it was that other unicorn

Double-page supporter
@Kampfarsch

Yeah, at first I was like "Well, if I were them I would just turn myself in for 10 years instead of being a slave for a lifetime" but then I read 2% and went "Nope"

Aggregator gang
Sheesh, everybody tries to save themselves in the end, there’s no such thing as a “pure hero or heroine”

Users who are viewing this thread