The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Taste of Whiskey

Dex-chan lover
Good thing walter left him. MC is an asshole. Hope he finds better friends

Kinda sad a bro material walks away, cheers to you Walter. Hope his new xomdade won't be boring

Another Mary Sue MC huh?
Mary Sue in term of how the story trying to portray him as a being who cannot do wrong, every action he done is justified through the lens of non-hostile side characters and how the author try to hammer these two point into our mind.

You don't need to be OP to be a mary sue.

Fed-Kun's army
Though Walter look so tough and harsh on the outside, he's naive and frail on the inside. Probably quit being a seeker is good choice for him.

The MC is heartless because he's holding up on his own principle by not getting swayed by his feeling and emotion, he's neither right nor wrong and he doesn't care either way, he's just being himself. This is quite interesting

All I want to say that was damn amazing, It felt realistic that Walter left after experiencing those things when the mc gave him the whiskey, I thought it will some fuckin cliche route where mc sweet talk them and they change their mind.
And yeah our mc sure has an amazing mindset, not a naive young brat, loved how he got rid of their ears to serve as an example.

Double-page supporter
Maybe because MC class was a talker, throughout the chapter 1 until now not once I see a moderate amount of speech bubble when MC was talking. 😂

Good shit, I'm in.

@NearDarkroad Well, true. Although it's more about how succesfull MC is, in my opinion. When whatever he does ends up in his victory, nevermind how weak he is. Like Kellhus from Second Apokalipsis series.

Dex-chan lover
Cheers to Walter, homie was a real one. I respect the mutual understanding for his departure.

Translator also mvp here for high tier translating.

This farewell scene just had the best mood, legit left an empty feeling like finishing a game or anime series

Fed-Kun's army
Despite being a weak-willed man at least he was honorable in his actions and knew what he lacked. I hope we learn more about him down the line

Users who are viewing this thread