The Necromancer Maid - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - A Promise

My favorite Google translation of a newspaper title:

Bishops floods blood because of their expensive fury.

My translation:

Bishops irate because of their expensive cars.

Another title translated somewhat correctly

Water floods fields and blood floods farmers <-- from the first example you can figure out what was the pun in the original.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I was sort of expecting something a with little more... kick, I guess. This last-minute villain and Lance being just a noble knight guy that instantly became a skeleton were kind of disappointing. Is it so hard to turn him into a regular undead so that he has to shed his fleshy bits over the years? I'd find that more interesting.

Well, at least the lore is pretty consistent. Thanks for the TL, Slow.

Edit: Wait! I just realized! Chloe was told the paint was actually poison, and didn't bother to tell anyone about it before this royal massacre? She could've just assumed this was a preventive measure by the king's own orders, but I need someone to clarify this to me! Also, was it stated anywhere that necromancers are impervious to damage? And even if they are, why doesn't Lance try and kill the painter since he doesn't know that and should just assume he's human?

Dex-chan lover
Lancer is friggin death!!

on another note, why didn't he just kill the painter? like it would have stopped the zombies, it really feels dumb, guy lost an arm and was dumbfounded... next idea was just to get outta there?? really?? even a musclehead wouldn't be that dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread