The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 61

Expert character introduction from the author:[ul][*]"Mmm."[*]"Hey, you know who said 'Mmm' too, that one time? That other person you've absolutely never heard about."[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
We've been cheering for Schnee since the beginning and now we get this...

Fed-Kun's army
Yeh, her design is kinda lame compared, doesnt make an impression like that, but well :eek:
And honestly, the "my lover" all the way trough feels weird, is that how you would introduce in this situation? Not "my girlfriend"/"my boyfriend" or something? Not native english, just feels weird here for me.

And I was expecting someone like Kanami, from Log Horizon... I guess we'll see if they develop more on her character : (

Aggregator gang
this bootleg sailor moon is plain and uninteresting af, her design is ratter ugly compared with almost any other character (heck, even princess botox is better looking than her)hope she never appears again, also introducing a "lover" this late in the story feels kind of forced.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac she is very plot relevant, you'll see her again
She helps explain why he rejects Schnee's approaches.

Double-page supporter
@zerozjax blame the mangaka, on LN illustrations she's cute...

And unfortunately for you, she gonna appear often on next arcs...

since she the very reason Shin become "God of Death" and clearing death game....

She's been hinted at and talked about for such a long time, this hardly counts as a random introduction. Anyway, that last panel was very cutely drawn, great body language.

Dex-chan lover
"My lover" lol
If I said that about my gf to anyone in public, that would have been a quick slap to the face

She was the main love interest? She looks and reminds me of Sailor moon. xD

🙃I can already feel my heart breaking when I will read the future chapters...🙃

SPOILER ALERT: PART OF THE MAIN STORY AND A TWIST

The MC's main love interest is reincarnated in the form of Tiera Lucent... the soul is asleep within her...

Users who are viewing this thread