The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 61

Man I really dislike the design of that sailor uniform person. I had to drop this for a few days then come back because her mannerisms and outfit don't suit her at all.

Ngl Marino seems kinda sus. Trying hard to look Sailor Moon seems like how a trap character would look like.

Contributor
Does Hibineko mean anything about his remark that Tiera reacted the same way as Marino did? Hmm...

inb4 Tiera is somehow the reincarnation of Marino or something

I can almost feel some pain behind Schnee's smile as she explained just who Marino was to Tiera and how she was related to Shin. Here we go, some long-awaited backstory for Shin and his past. I still don't know for sure what happened to her, but knowing she isn't there anymore adds melancholy to the mood. I guess this is from before Shin turned into the "Grim Reaper".

Geez, people were so mean about Marino design and character. Some disappointed that she isn't an ace player (WTF with that logic?). Some also disappointed why introduce her this late (WTF dude, everyone curious with her and waiting for her to appear, to know the reason why MC is so fixated on her, but when she appear, everyone response were contradict like this?).

Man, I hope never checked the comment section, it killing the vibe (I like the guy above me, his comments on each chapters are genuine and lighten up the mood).

Users who are viewing this thread