The New Gate - Vol. 11 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonWarden
Really?
I think the art is a 5/10 at best, especially when you compare it to the light novel.
There are some scenes where Schnee looks like a man, and lets not even talk about how the artist butchered how the princess is supposed to look

rionnestrail.png

@Spooky101231 well his waifus don't want to. So maybe when they are occupied with other enemies we get to see a little bit before they interrupt and 'bring him back to his senses '¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aggregator gang
I would love the part when Shin gets angry in the novel, was it really that scary???

Fed-Kun's army
Just waiting for the chapter when we'll see the blond guy and the priest guy, having them ripped another assholes done by MC and his friends.

Thanks for the update

@Fuko
They kill some asshole in the church, rescue the kid and also another person with the same skill as the kid. (So, they've done this badness multiple times)
Also, the bad guys put a slave collar on the other girl and were going to most likely do so to Millie as well. Basically total trash.
MC destroys the collars, also collects 5 or 6 more to find a way to counter them for good via an item or such.

Oh and they killed that guy who had Exvaine and took Exvaine back... but also there was a demon who promptly took his body right after the MC and Wilhelm left the room.

MC Pretends to be the asshole church dude and meets bigger bad guy. Kills that person and the mutated worm thing they came with.

Turns out they had an army of monsters on the way just in case things went wrong... so like, while the mc (and a few others) was dealing with that, Wilhelm and a few others took care of the monsters outside the city.

Wilhelm gets temporarily Brainwashed / Hypnotized / Mind Controlled and brought with the bad guys.
He noticed something weird and decided to go check it out without informing anyone... lol.
Oh and his divine spear has now turned into a demonic one due to the enemies.

MC party tracks down the spot where he disappeared but can't quite do much about it at the time. Except they notice there appears to be trace amounts of demonic energy in the vicinity so it's probably related to the bad guys.

Cut to a scene of the bad guys sacrificing dozens of random people including children, mothers, etc.
Oh, and Wilhelm? Yeah he was forced to watch all of it. Also he's conscious this whole time.

Then the mc party follows the bad guys later to their base in a cave.
MC party kills them all, rescues Filma from extreme bondage in a crystal. Also Wilhelm eventually gets free of the mind control during the fight with the bad guys. Fancy stuff happens with his spear too.

and that's what I remember from the near future.
Enjoy lol

*hope you actually wanted spoilers as you said... lol

Dex-chan lover
If I remember, we’re about to see our MC is quite different when he’s enraged. But the absolute best spoiler
For those that hate on Marino; don’t. She tells Shin to move on and be true to his heart. So he marries
Schnee and decides to stay in the world while Marino’s spirit is able to pass on.

@Sep10trion
Weird. I kept hearing in comments in places that the ending was bad or something so I assumed he somehow didn't get together or it remained un-finished or something.

Thanks for putting those annoyances to rest. Sounds like a great ending.

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to the Epic Beatdown about to take place.

Sacred Protector of Smiles indeed.

finally catch up with what i read in the novel, i think after this manga end i'll re-read the novel. i really like the world its so exciting

@Enokkio
You may want to check the comments on the previous chapters for a more detailed and accurate spoiler and I'm going off memory but
Kidnapper fights shin and loses badly. Some outside force controls kidnapper's body and makes him commit suicide. shin and friends save Millie. Also they reunite with Filma along the way. She was imprisoned in a crystal in a cave I think. IIRC, the priest was a high human fanatic and wanted to gain powers of a high human and Millie was going to be a sacrifice for a ritual to gain such powers because of her secret skill. Also the Cathedral they go to is a player home, as there's some rooms the priest there can't access. Can't remember if the cathedral was shin's or belong to a friend of his.

Dex-chan lover
Will is going to have trouble maintaining his tough guy rep with a weapon nicknamed Protector of Smiles - but with those SS stats, he wont have to.

Users who are viewing this thread