The New Gate - Vol. 11 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
I have to say, I agree with you a lot with regards to this series. My personal taste aside, there are characters that come off as "their LN or alternative design is better."
Here's to hoping that more effort is invested to the art for this series.

Dex-chan lover
wow, she's not getting cold with clothes like that??
dont freakin tell me she/dragon use magic barrier as windshield, no that's not the point!!

anyway those dragon with long hairy hair is rather disturbing to me (kinda looks like blizzard chaser from pe 2, very disgusting)
i'd prefer them with scales, not hair

I don't know why but I think that tiera is the incarnation of marino somehow. The curse have something related to that and the way she drinked the grape juice it's a flag about this too, and then we have that thing that she is hiding from shin and he said that she doesn't need tell him about.

Thanks for the chapter!
Is Bidgee of the Pixie or Lord race or something? Considering it's been 500 years since the players separated from their support characters and she's not an elf that's the only reason I can think of that she's still young and alive. Speaking of support characters, what about the ones for the scummy PKs like the one MC talked with Habineko about? Curious if had descendants or not and if still loyal to their players, anyone know? Definitely going to make an entrance flying in with dragons.

Contributor
Reaper mode Shin was leaking on page 8. The face that Schnee is afraid of seeing again. So their enemy knows teleport. That is tricky, on top of the fact that they're possibly strong enough to have killed a high lord to take their weapon.

I'm just loving that they're no longer in any position to hide anything needlessly from Wil. He's sharp enough to realize Shin is no way just a chosen one, especially not when he's talking on the famous Schnee's level who, by the way, is one of his companions.

I hope Wil gets his much-needed rematch with this new spear. And I love how Schnee and Shin are not sparing any expense and pulling whatever necessary connection they have to solve this kidnapping problem.

Those bastards have no clue just who in this world they've pissed off.

Also, Bidgee is pretty cute.

Users who are viewing this thread