The New Gate - Vol. 11 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh clumsy onee-chan vibe is so strong with this one...

Edit: Good folks here are generous with the spoilers, Glad they was using the spoiler tags.
Don't open it, I have warned you!

Dex-chan lover
@Enokkio

Just me expanding and clarifying some things about those spoilers @shinyray01 mentioned ....

First off, Shin only fights the evil hero guy after he and Wilhelm have a rematch.
Wilhelm was winning thanks to his superior abilities now that he has a weapon of equal quality
But the evil hero cheats and wins by dirty means, Shin flips out because oh HOW the evil hero cheats and beats the fuck out of him.
He then plans to interrogate the guy about how he got the sword, but a demon or someone working for one had cursed him so he commits suicide against his will before he could talk.

The church headquarters is indeed one of Shin´s guild´s bases and is called "The Temple".
Its the home of the guilds architect( all 6 guild members had a personal base, Shin's home base was called "The Studio" and is one of the bases nobody knows where it went)
Because of security settings ( and because its currently being corrupted by demonic miasma ), only some part of the base that is/was open to the public is in use.

Fun fact btw....
If the corruption got too bad or somebody successfully broke on into the private areas of The Temple base, it would go nuclear and destroy 1/8 of the continent...

because that's just the architect's style, and he has implemented that function in some of the other bases too because fuck anyone who tries to steal his stuff ...

I'm not 100% sure about this part, but IIRC it wasn't a priest who locked Filma up.
I'm pretty sure it was a demon who locked Filma into a crystal, and not a human, as it was the demons who were planning on sacrificing her and not the fanatic.
But he was mind-controlling a high human fanatic the same way the evil hero was (IIRC the fanatic wasn't a religious priest, but he was a high ranking member of "The 6 Sects")
The fanatic belongs to a group of people who borderline ( and sometimes literally, but only a few does )worship the high humans and have made "sects" around each member profession.
Again, not everybody of that group is religious, and each sect focuses on the same thing as the high humans did. ( Shin even befriends a pair of dwarfs from "his" sect in one of the later arcs )
Shin´s sect is focused on blacksmithing and crafting in general, while the other sects are full of beastmasters, alchemists, chefs etc...

If anybody wants some more spoilers I'm more then happy to explain a little more about where the story is going to go later after this arc.

@moel

Spoiler tags are important ;3
Also a very small bonus spoiler just for you :3

The clumsy onee-chan comes in a later arc, don't worry :3

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal aaaaaaaaa not even my granma spoil me this much... these spoiler are too good 🙈🙉🙈🙉

@Necrokora Wellllllllllllllllll in the LN (although it's also fan translated) and in the wiki, her name is actually Vizzy not Bidgee but yes you would sound it out the same way as pidgey. She ain't as thicc in the LN as she is here

HSbd03cg_o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wow vizzy's character design is completely different from LN and I actually prefer this over the novel's. Also is the name the same because novel's has vizzy as her name. Also her job are wrong since the novel has tamer and magic fist fighter

@Rel_ Also hard to get the scale of it, even though the cities are drawn that big, they are probably 1/50th in actual. Yeah a way to give us a sense of the size would be good.

Dex-chan lover
> Shin: "Send him flying this time."
I think its very wrong. Because the time Willhelm use the ancient spear, that rude guy will be skewered instead, not flying...

> To all the girls in this series, Tiera was the one i want to hug.
Look at those waist and hips of her....

Users who are viewing this thread