The New Gate - Vol. 11 Ch. 66

Double-page supporter
CASHmere's support character....guess i can safely say that the owner is a whale P2W player 🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
It's kinda a bit let down to see Wil venom spear was turn into a sacred spear. I mean, while the title are spot on, the spear itself looks kinda mismatched with Wil appearance. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@yinkyo yeah rokuten are the strongest guild in the new gate like Ainz Ooal Gown from overlord and the strongest never f2p player tho :kek:

They mentioned Filmia! She's a great character later on.

This arc is gonna be pretty enjoyable since it has a more complicated objective than "beat up bad guy."

Well it is still "beat up bad guy," but also "save hostages"

Its kinda funny how Rokuten was made up of 6 players, but only 1 is in currently in this world, but he can call for help from all the other guild member's support NPCs. If Rokuten is hailed essentially as a pantheon of gods, the support NPCs are probably hidden demigods in this world lol. Especially Shin's supports.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
I didn't say exactly say the art was ideal or give it a rating.
It's more of the nostalgia the sketchy style gives and how it relates to some of the shojo style mangas from the 90s.
Also I think a lot of us are just spoiled from all the quality artwork we get to enjoy from other artists so we're sometimes overly critical with depictions that just don't meet the expectations we have.

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonWarden
Its one thing if it was its own original series, but this is an adaptation.

If the artist created their own series then sure appreciate the artstyle all you want

But the artist should have properly implemented the designs used in the original source, by changing the designs it destroys what the original source is going for

But at the same time, there are light novels that have shitty illustrations but have great manga designs

I guess it comes down to personal opinion, and mine being that this artist totally butchered the LN designs

Users who are viewing this thread