The New Gate - Vol. 8 Ch. 49

is it me or the art is kind of getting worse? the LN illustrations are much better

Dex-chan lover
@Avenger88id If you really want to know

She's Dead, but we learn that chosen one are somewhat the reincarnation of dead players, and Tiera is the one that inherited marino's power, but with her statue a priestess marino wasn't completly absorbed and part of her spirit still lingers inside tiera, untill she meet shin again at one point and completely transfer her power over to tiera

The last chapter said Marino was pked, but she also died in real life? How? I mean it's a damn game. Fuck, im confused.

this manga is basicly similar to hack.//G.U
MC just like Haseo who wanna revive shino ~

Dex-chan lover
Man, I get the “I love you, I won’t give up” is supposed to be serious but something looks really weird with Schnee’s face on that page.

Dex-chan lover
@REDS The idea was all players were trapped in the game, SAO-style. First chapter Shin beats the final boss and 'unlocks' the log out for everyone. Guessing they didn't know what happened to players in the real world after dying ingame.

@REDS
Marino was terminal ill, she died due to it becoming much worse when someone wanted to kill her inside the death game. we will later meet a semi pker with the same problem.

hmm...i wonder if we will really see the mc's past / it's going to be like this one (literally only a few pages) every time......

Users who are viewing this thread