The New Gate - Vol. 8 Ch. 49

IRL I think people should move on with one sided love but since this is a manga I 100% am rooting for Schnee. I really like her personality. I'm glad he was straight with her though.

Fed-Kun's army
Nah you idiots on some dummy shit rn I swear

My man hasn't been conscious so the time between his heartbreak and the present has been minuscule. You guys are doubting how powerful heartbreak really is. He just woke up and hasn't had a lot of time to process his new environment let alone his feelings.

That shit can really fuck you up for years (it did for me anyways, but I'm not very emotionally mature/open). The Elf can shoot her shot but don't expect him to reply

Umm i think that Marino became a Pker or something related with evil and Shin will surely have to fight her (and kill her)

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOSH THE SHIP!
But yeah. It's too early.
Until Shin has recovered on his own I think him being with Schnee should not happen.

Contributor
No sooner have I said in previous comments that Shin and Schnee won't be separated for long and here they're immediately separated again into two parties... I imagine Lyonne and Schnee are not strangers to each other, but Shin didn't tell Lyonne just exactly who was he "engaged" to, so I don't expect cliche harem intrigues or love rival shenanigans over in their party.

Oho, who's this Marino? Seems to be a woman from Shin's past. But it's hard to say more without knowing more about her. But anyway, I really love how emotional Schnee has become. She's a true human person now, I'd even go so far to say she's even more human than some humans.

I'm not ashamed to say I'm mostly reading this for all these little emotional moments between Shin and Schnee. And I'll always appreciate how Shin easily hugs Schnee when she needs it. No stuttering, blushing fuss like more recent male leads would have. Just a tender and warm, comforting embrace. A famous and powerful, stoic woman like Schnee, both coveted and feared in equal measure by kings and countries, is also an emotional, lovestruck and troubled maiden in his arms.

So Shin (still) loves Marino, wherever she is now. I assume she's one of the players who successfully logged out. That explains how he's easily holding back from falling in love despite being surrounded by an unofficial harem and a hottie like Schnee pursuing him in no uncertain terms. It could also help explain why he's firm about finding a way back home: family aside he possibly already has a love interest (girlfriend?) waiting for him on Earth. If that's true, then we have a possible love triangle situation brewing.

But I'm still rooting for Schnee. Go get him, girl! Dat kiss. :thumbsup:

I'd honestly love to see this part in the anime, but I have no idea if it will.

Users who are viewing this thread