The New Gate - Vol. 8 Ch. 49

Damn, got dark. Truly loving someone means wishing ill upon others?

Sometimes I forget the bad reputation of "otaku" starts somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
@REDS

the game was set up so that if you died in game, you died in real life. AKA a death game like in sword art online or a few other mangas

Marino was "killed" by a PK player, but in truth she also died of a terminal illness around the same time she died in game, and it's a bit murky on what killed her first, the game or the sickness
also you have not seen the last off Marino just yet. she will be back just like some other characters from Shin´s past.

Man, the mangakas really got this manga right and got everything from the novel in manga form.

Schnee waited 500 years for Shins return, and hes all like "I wasn't expecting that" 😆

Dex-chan lover
Schnee is the best girl. Hope Shin gets some closure soon so he can move on and get with Schnee.

BOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIII It was brain dead obvious. But thats a typical denser then a black hole MC for you.

@thegoatrider & @cor3zone

Massive spoilers below. last warning
I'm serious about this too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the LN, after the events of the end of Vol 11 (then the quest on Vol. 12) on Vol. 13 Chapter 1 part 2 they finally do the deed... iykwim ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
- Girl with maid clothes
- Speech about how she loves him so much
- Guy still loves another girl

Uh oh 😂

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is just what I was waiting for!! Schnee finally made a move !
(I don't read the novel so I was just expecting this scene to happen haha)

I dont get people calling him dense. He very much knows her feelings but he isnt ready to accept them. And he is not leading her on, like many other MC would- he has been very open about everything(i think).
Relationships arent just about whose genitals are open for business

Dex-chan lover
@Prinnyfoof
Damn, got dark. Truly loving someone means wishing ill upon others?
Sometimes I forget the bad reputation of "otaku" starts somewhere.

Well Love is an incredibly messy state of mind and will override rationality as all strong emotional states do. What Shin is describing is essentially the mental effects of Jealousy and strong infatuation. It's not like these effects are rare in Meat Spaces either or exclusive to Otaku Media.

Dex-chan lover
I've thought of this before, but... the mangaka seems bad at drawing girls. He draws girls like guys, makes me wonder if he draw yaoi before. Even Schnee looks like a crossdressing guy in this chapter.

Just why couldn't they use the artist for the light novel, I wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread