The New Gate - Vol. 8 Ch. 49

No no no, that's desire to possess, it can come together when love and attraction mingle.

Double-page supporter
@prayan18
i thought that his ex-girlfriend tells him to let her go and based on that he presses pickle with schnee

This is how you should act like mature, unlike those mc in some manga like,"wh..wha...what?"✌

Dex-chan lover
@unkownids
That was pretty much it. I think the choice was she assimilates her memories into Tiera and becomes a new entity or he lets go and stays with Schnee. He stays with Schnee, which is actually what Marino wanted too, and she finally leaves Tiera to be at peace.

Dex-chan lover
Schnee wins this chapter at least. It was obvious she loved him but up until this chapter we couldn't be sure it wasn't father/ daughter relationship from her POV.

Can someone maybe clarify this for me since I haven't read either the WN or LN and I'm a bit confused here with the manga's vagueness? From what I understand, after Marino - his girlfriend - (thanks to everyone here I now know who she is XD) died from pking in the game, Shin became a pker himself out of revenge? And Shnee doesn't want him to become like that again. If that's the case, can someone explain to me how or why he eventually stopped and went on to slay the last boss from chapter1? I don't mind spoilers. Please and thank you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread