The New Gate - Vol. 8 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Shin in deep thought...

...that was a magical T back she was wearing.

😄

Dex-chan lover
The author has gotten in the habit of drawing all his supposedly beautiful and cute female characters with manly faces, Schnee especially. Not a fan at all.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't last chapter ay that they were stopping the translation due to the series being liscensed?

Yet another zero action chapter where absolutely nothing happens.

Dex-chan lover
What magical armor? Is it like the emperor's new clothes kind of armor, huh?

Group Leader
Someone needs to tell that sorcerer that he should go home and become a family man.

And here i was thinking Guile would be a wind magician *cough* sonic boom *cough*

@Riger That's the group translating the high quality raws, who were quite a few chapters behind still. I don't know Uxtef's policy on licensed series, and I haven't seen any announcement that the translation will continue or stop.

@tigerstar186 The artist of the manga is not the same person writing the light novel.

Dex-chan lover
Big titty, dark skinned dragon girl that likes teasing people. Can we keep her?

Wait they have a guy called Guile Sargent and have the gall to make him a Fire Mage instead of a Wind/Sound Mage who knows military martial arts?

@Kaarme maybe it's like those ablative shields you usually see in sci fi stories and games. Where the armor is invisible and usually goes over your clothes.

@Mapax Yes they have been slow. And this trope "I don't want to get unwanted/too much attention" doesn't help either.

@padova to be fair he has enough power to destroy a country
one sword he created as a prototype for his own is enough to destroy the power balance between east and west of pseudo japan.
and
his own religious cult inclusive fanatics.
i think it is justified that he doesn't want too much attention.

Users who are viewing this thread