The New Gate - Vol. 9 Ch. 57

@imawaste If you forgot, it's their setting so that Shin wouldn't have to marry any royalty, noble, or anyone for troublesome matter

Yeaaah, i don't remember any mention of tiera being his fiancée. Is it just a cover story or something?
Edit:
@Rezna oh! I missed ur reply by a few seconds. 😂

Darn it... why is this turning into an actual harem? I was studiously ignoring the build up of women who like him because he wasn't really reacting to anyone but schnee, but then he had to call them both his fiancées like it's perfectly normal. It's just unnecessary, there's a good story here, why add a level of "in your face" fetishism 🙄

edit: so I read the comments and apparently it's part of a strategy... I'd forgotten. Clearly my brain refused to compute that bit... I still think it's unnecessary, honestly the princess knows enough about Shin by now that Schnee could just reveal herself to her and say "eff off he's mine" and the princess would totally get it and back off. Why the need for two? I still think it's just to cater to the dirty minds out there (like they need any help :p)

Dex-chan lover
@Kardelune If I'm not mistaken, from the spoilers that I've read, it doesn't go beyond this, just her trying to get him to stay in her country, and
I'm pretty sure he goes all in with Schnee but I only know what I've read in spoilers so, I could be wrong.

Schnee is so freaking great, best waifu by a mile. I really hope MC and her end up together and live happily.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kardelune There's no actual harem. There's a few ladies who chase Shin a bit, but he doesn't actually hook up with any of them. It's more like gold-diggers trying to pursue a savvy celebrity than it is anything else, though none of the ladies are anywhere near as bad as the usual gold-digger.

How does the princess keep that dress design on her chest from falling off?

Dex-chan lover
@Taerene

Its an excuse shin made to avoid marriage with lyonne... But he introduced now two fiances so poligamy is okay now xd

@ItaKiba

HTB1ryi9KpXXXXccXXXXq6xXFXXXs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread