The New Gate - Vol. 9 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
God I love this artist, even the background girls are hot af.

@Askorti The artist knows how to do hair properly in various forms, which is a VERY nice change. Don't think I've seen something as intricate as the Princess's doo in a while. Her, Eliza, Fran, Schnee... Just... damn..

@Sept10trion lmao ikr? them LN's spoiled me gud

@RobDog @diablossa @KazutoKatsuragi prepare for big spoilers ahead.

on the wiki it spoils it for you. she used to be a Priestess, but the job is no longer there. what I do recall is that she's one of three world tree priestesses and she has the ability to be possessed which comes in handy much later in the volumes. she's also able to purify too. i think the secret will be found out while the team is out on Hinomoto but I could be mistaken. You could always read the LN as well.

@Tsukasa_iLy vol 6 in between chap 1 & 2 (the last page is at least 1/3rd down the 2nd chapter)

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12
@sukakoding

No they have not fucked before, there is a diffrent reason he got mixed energy
Shin got racial energy from ALL of the races, not just elf and human btw.

Tiera also knows alot more then she lets on....
She is hiding quite a lot of things, but for somewhat legitimate reasons.

@Siti
Its a crafting resorce generator, not a item duplicator.
it creates items over time, and given 500 years it have made quite the collection of rare items.

@Shirt

They find out when they visit her hometown in the world tree arc, witch is after the Samurai/ninja island arc.

Double-page supporter
@Goldenzeal Does the energy thing have something to do with the fact that
he's essentially a game character, that technically had all the races in it when creating it and the one he chose is the dominant one, but didn't erase the rest?

Dex-chan lover
Small plot hole here in this chapter, on page 12: the Chosen Ones are not supposed to be common knowledge, but Fran blurts out "a powerful Chosen One", just like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna

No :>
iirc its not explained all that well.... ( but again i might have forgotten )
But it's related to the titles he got from killing Origin. ( the boss he killed to get sent to this world )

You see Origin was pretty much the progenitor of his race, and there is one "Origin" for all player races. (Origin was from the dragnill player race if you go and look at chapter 1 )
Becouse of the tittles he got from killing ONE of the Origin monsters he somehow got the magical signature of every race. ( his aura is mainly human, but there are traces of the others )
Its not explained why he got ALL races magical signature from just one of the origin monsters tittles, but i might have forgotten some parts.

Page 34 continuation be like:

"Sorry Shin, but I'll tell people about your stomach after all"

this is mostly a character development manga via talking at this point... seems so weird given the original pacing ... cant say im liking it very much atm... if this was ever an anime these sorts of chapters would literally be like 2 minutes of anime content... ;/

Users who are viewing this thread