The New Gate - Vol. 9 Ch. 59

This manga is good but some scenes are needlessly corny, feels too forced, he's just telling her it's her right not to talk about something she doesn't want to, yeah it's a nice behaviour but no need to make it a deep "ahmygawdshe'ssosweet" moment. . .

Any reason why the quality of the pages of the Russian translation is so much better than the English one?

Aggregator gang
Wait, why is she sorry? Damn it Shin, you might not wanna know but we do.
Why you gotta do us like that?

Group Leader
If anyone wants to read the LN, you should start at Vol.6 ch.1.2

IIRC wasn't the "multiple races magic" thing related to the fact that
"high" players are people who have reincarnated multiple times and in order to become a high human one had to reincarnate as a high of every other race first, essentially doing a fuckton of reincarnations. I recall someone mentioning them meeting shin when he was playing as another race
correct me if I'm wrong

Dex-chan lover
@fagit is it a small or big spoiler?
With the speed of release of the manga will it be something that will be revealed later this year?

Contributor
Sorry princess, but your prince is in another castle.

I'm pleasantly surprised he actually turned that down. Lyonne's not a bad girl, but she's just outmatched and outclassed by her competition. It doesn't help that anything she asks of him automatically gets colored by political necessity because of her position as princess. I actually feel bad for her a little. She could easily be the main heroine of a different manga.

I think whatever Tiera was gonna say was probably related to his actual situation in that world. Probably a clue to how he's back there after 500 years. Maybe it could even lead to him eventually finding out how to leave (or that he can't) that world.

Users who are viewing this thread