The New Gate

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@No1Exs As far as I know, the releases should continue normally starting from the second Tuesday of January.

Staff
Super Moderator
Due to technical issues, the release isn't continuing normally. The mangaka had some computer issues.

Tjs6Caw.png

EDIT: It was only a day late, in the end.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Kratos

The manga was on break for a month, and the scanlator hasn't done the latest chapter yet.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Berz3rk

There was no chapter in December, previous poster seemed to think the English release was two behind.

Fed-Kun's army
i want to reread this cz i forgot the storyline. which scanlation should i read?

I don't remember the cat being so fat. When I read it I was thinking of something similar to that cat guy from that log horizon anime.

They're roughly 1-2 chapters behind the raws (1 chapter now with the release of Chapter 46 translation). The webmanga is a monthly release except months when they are publishing a paperback print (something like every 8-9 episodes). I think there was a bye month recently, which is why this manga has been slow lately.

So, the raw for chapter 47 is out for about a week now... When will you guys get to it & release the TLed chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread