The New Gate

Yay! the translation of chapter 47 came out! praise the lord Uxtefs! altho i havent seen any chapter 48 raw... it's been almost 2 weeks since the day not to mention the time table it usually follow... chapter 49 & 50 should be due by now or did something happen tho? i wonder hmm.

Raws for 48 & 49 aren't out yet. Probably because of Golden Week? Anyone in Japan can confirm this?

Raws for 48 has already came out but then it disappear and now it has been reuploaded again and as for chapter 49 & 50 it still missing + 51 (maybe)

Does Shin ever find out that Marino is truly dead and not able to come to this world? Also how did she die in the real world?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Ainz
The first half of that spoiler is entirely off the mark, and the second gets explained quite a bit later on. If you want, I'll PM it to you.

@BraveDude8
Oh, I thought she was dead in the real world which explains why didn't come to the current world when others died in the previous game world? Or did I misread something? I'd like for you to PM it to me when you get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread