The New Gate

Group Leader
6GAYAV4.png

Did we watch the same SAO?

Double-page supporter
Another isekai that would be a much better anime adaption over the dross we have today...

After looking at the way girls' shoulders are drawn in the manga I never could look at it the same way again REEEEEE.

Anyone know which chapter on light novel should i read if i want to continue the story from manga chapter 49?

I think manga chapter 49 roughly corresponds to:
Volume 5 - The Crimson Exterminator, Chapter 2.

Is there a way on MD to prevent chapters showing on my follows page if it's just another group releasing a chapter that's already there? I got really excited thinking there was a new chapter, but it was a chapter that's already been out for a year and now I'm pissed off.

Is there any actual bad shit that will happen? This perfect character and his perfect friends where everyone is perfect beautiful and amazing is wearing real thin. The world's not that interesting as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Nitrook Yes, Shadow, Holly, and the Neko guy are all previously humans from the death game. Based off the conversation, you can guess what happened to them.

@BigCoffee Did you read this chapter? They hinted at a very dark side of the MC in this chapter. Hints like those are often a sign of things to come. (I don't know how the web novel and light novel differs, so no guarantees).

Dark side sure, but that's still no challenge whatsoever it's just a darker PK-hunting Kirito.

I'd really love to know the rating this will get when everyone finds out just how pointless the story is by the end. MC never becomes more emotional than a dairy cow. Unless the author suddenly changes the plot, but so far I just don't see it happening. The massive carpet pull makes you wish, at least in this case, that ratings couldn't be given until the end.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
https://twitter.com/TheOASG/status/1166795072345726976?s=20

The New Gate has been licensed in English, so I'm retiring. Ch36 is pretty much done so I'll put that out with a big ol' advert for the official release on it.

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Manga is great but the story pace really slow. I belive even now, it only manage to catch story from LN Volume 4 (from 14 that has been tranlated).

Users who are viewing this thread