The New Gate

@shinway If you enjoy a perfect invincible protagonist who will never lose, sure I guess. The manga has 0 tension whatsoever. The MC is insanely bland, but the art's nice and the world building can be really interesting, it's the main reason I check it once in a while. Just expect the mc to never be in danger, never lose and always be perfect.

so, is anyone else like super confused on how this got to where it is? Like. What?

After chapter 35 the scanlation quality drops so much that it feels like different manga. 😢

Dex-chan lover
@Shpendik yeah the quality drops to hell, feels like the ones before where digital raws and the new ones poor quality scans.
i wonder what happened to the original team

fhq

another series where the MC is an untouchable god. Zero threat, zero stakes, zero character development. What the fuck is up with this genre? Always filtered through some fluffy lens, none of the girls in the guy's harem are distinctly different from the other, self-insert is out of control.

Great chapter. Loving the build up between the MC and Schnee. Thanks for the continued effort Uxtef!

Mc is always untouchable in these kinds of manga, huh. If sao was a 6 / 10 this would be a 6.5/10

Dex-chan lover
looking at the memory he loved a stereotypical tsundere, trust me guy, is better now

Whoa, I guess Shin was an edgy badass person in the past...

I wish I can see that part of him later...

Users who are viewing this thread