The New Gate

Why is every MC in the storys here overpowered to an absurd amount...

No setbacks, always has a masterplan and enemies are only in the story to get humiliated, while side characters always act in suprise how strong he is. It‘s ridiculous.

Double-page supporter
@Warhawk

Isekai is fundamentally a form of escapism and wish-fulfillment. In a time where many people feel trapped in their modern lives and the youth in many countries (not just Japan) feels that there's little hope for the future, this kind of escapist fantasy is extremely attractive.

There's nothing inherently wrong with the genre, but its current overwhelming popularity speaks to the strong undercurrent of hopelessness in modern society. When everyone wants to escape to another world, there's something fundamentally wrong with the one we live in right now.

@Uxtef I have a question. I have searched google and found better quality raws available for this manga, but why are you not using them or better ones? Is it because of other Raw-scanner's policies or is it just more work to do due to detailing or such.?

What the flying fuck is this new translation from Hesitation?? Who even types in English in top to bottom???

I dont complain about the quality of the image as long as its readable. So what kind of psychopath did this?🤣

Edit: I've been fooled.

These people complaining about the quality when they're getting stuff for free without doing anything. Not even donating or helping out in any way.

And yet they got the gall to actually bitch about this? Holy shit, spoiled little brats.

Fed-Kun's army
Does this manga not have any cleaners, why does the page have so low quality and why just put the words over the Japanese text?

Users who are viewing this thread