The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 11

Group Leader
we will fix the page as soon as the TS is available. forgive us!

Dex-chan lover
@leaishere no worries thanks for the chappies^^
bruh just accept his live already '-' itsnnot like he could juste come liek hello everyone im a dragon :D obviously he couldnt say it '-' for someone whos supposed to be clever shes lacking... although i completely understand the shock and anger XD but after all hes done and said just let it go TT

I don't get what's the problem with him being a dragon. Is it a power dynamic thing?

A super rich, very talented and ridiculously hot dragon who calls me noona? Scam me all you want, Aiden. I am already yours.

honestly kind of glad that this isn't the typical "i will accept you no matter who you are" and angel smile type bc we need some diversity.

Dex-chan lover
@holybell0
I mean it's essentially ye olde catfishing.
Aiden basically kept a secret from her that could change her life forever, she's bothered by it but in the long run it's kind of difficult for aiden to tell her normally for obvious reasons.

I wonder if she's a dragon too or part dragon?? Wasn't she found in the forest and is super talented?? Hmmmm

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, I hurt for both of them!

I can see why he couldn't talk about it before, and how much courage it took to actually come clean. But that betrayal is not how you want to start a relationship with the one that will be your spouse. I'm definitely siding with Wendy on this, being played like that, manipulated, it isn't right.

Ohh. So that's why he sometimes look sooo sly yet cute. HEHEHE.

Errr, I just want to point out that there are text bubbles that overlap with not cleaned Korean words

Thank you for the updates!! Oh gosh. Love the speed of this progression. <3

Contributor
It would still have been better for him to have had this confrontation with her before setting out, methinks, rather than springing it on her at the last minute where it's sure to feel like a trap.

But then this whole thing has been him springing things on her like traps... Really, boy, the whole way you're going about romance is so terribly messed up. >_>;

Well atleast he told her before getting married, unlike
Ish from I am the Soldier's Ex-Girlfriend lol

I don’t t trust him at all...pretty sure this whole crying act is fake and he is just manipulating her and using his magic on her. I am curious about why he is interested in her and if he actually loves her as he says

Users who are viewing this thread