The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 16

Group Leader
https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=755668&weekday=wed These are advance chapters, so please click on the link and support the author & artist financially by buying the chapters. If you wanna buy the raws and have no idea how to feel free to ask how to do it.

A tree as a companion...

Welp, that gives a whole new meaning to tree lover, I guess 🤔

Thank your for the chapter :)

Atleast things are going smoothly for now... Hopefully they clear things up w/ Wendy's first love .

i hope she matches his lifespan or his lifespan shrinks to match hers...i get sad thinking he will be alone for like 900 years..

Damn it don't tell me this is one of those stories where one of them would die and the other would suffer for the rest of his life

I’d prefer if either Wendy discovers how to live even longer or Aiden doesn’t despair too much when she dies. Never liked stories when a long-lived being cuts their lifespan to die with their partner.

Dex-chan lover
Who's going to tell a dragon what he can or can't do?

@sqrt9 It would still be better to spend 100 years with the woman he loves than simply forget her because he would be too scared of the time he won't have her in the future. 100 years would be infinite times longer than zero years.

I wonder if that tree had a sprite or was able to manifest themselves in someway.

Thanks so much for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread