The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 20

Get that he was desperate, and also get that this whole heart oath thingy is exceedingly romantic, but I wish my guy was a little more respectful of her wishes.

Also love it how she clearly told him it was violence because yes, it was! Altering someone's body without permission, making drastic changes in their life without consultation when there was nothing wrong with how she was fundamentally, and had no issues - these things are low-key abusive.

That said, HAPPY NEW YEAR Mystical Merries! Lots of love <3 Thanks for bringing this to us.

truthfully, I kinda hate Wendy's character and feel like to stop reading this manhwa. but, Aiden kept me here, huhuu

Dex-chan lover
"I reject my humanity!"
Jojokes besides the witch has the right to know everything! Even I think it's too soon

i better not see any wendy slander when aiden forced his heart into her and consistently lied to her for his own personal gain

thanks for the update!!

So he was scared she wouldn't love him so he forced her to be with her even if she didn't like it.That's ridiculous.How can he expect her to love him when he's forcing his feeling onto her expecting everything to go his way. Honestly, thank god wendy reacted like this because she's sane, aiden needs to get his priorities checked because wendy is human and has feelings he needs to take in account for not just his own.

The only lucky thing is that aiden genuinely likes her and is a good guy.Imagine wendy ended up with some crazy psycho for a few hundred years.

How serious it is! This a necessary drama they need to get trough, i am suffering but enjoing it, jaja
Happy New Year, you all brought me genuine happyness today ♥

im so disappointed in aiden...tricking her about being a dragon is one thing, but changing her humanity without permission?
honestly he's a cutie and i love their dynamic, but that's not okay....at this rate i'm wanting wendy to find someone better for her hahaha....

Honestly, Aiden is giving ✨toxic✨vibes. They shouldn’t be together and I hope he suffers some more.

It's annoying since there's still stuff that isn't explained yet. It makes no sense that he would be this aggressive if something wrong wasn't gonna happen. Like, a few months isn't a lifetime to wait. The fact he says he couldn't wait makes me think she was gonna die soon or something.

To be honest I can't see them having a good, healthy relationship now that trust is nowhere to be seen... And even less with those issues they carry 😑

Dex-chan lover
@cybergypsy He's a dragon! It amazes me how many readers treat him like he was just another dude from the streets. What would be the point of having a dragon character if he was 100% identical to humans? He would be like one of those manga elves who are nothing but humans with pointed ears and a bit longer lifespan. He's perfectly okay pulling off scumbaggish things like this because it means he doesn't act like a decent human would, even towards the person they love. In fact I would like it if he was far weirder. The only problem is that Wendy as well keeps forgotting he's not a human but a dragon. It's like she was shocked for half an hour after hearing he's a dragon, but then totally ignored it, expecting nothing else weird.

Half of everything going on now is Wendy's own fault. If you receive a blind date invitation from Mr. Alien Xenomorph, don't be surprised if your partner turns out to be a slimy monster. If Wendy really wanted to put a stop to this, she should have totally rejected Aiden the moment he told he's a dragon. Maybe she would have needed to deal with the consequences of breaking her promise, but that's the price of being decisive. Now she's being a borderline hypocrite because, at the end of the day, she's no gullible girl, she's something equal to a university professor in our world. She should know better.

Users who are viewing this thread