The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 23

https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=755668&weekday=wed
These are advance chapters, so please click on the link and support the author & artist financially by buying the chapters. If you wanna buy the raws and have no idea how to feel free to ask how to do it.

this feels manipulative ngl... like even my mom cant guilt trip me like this. this mans got talent

OH MY GOSH WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE!?!!!? He is so pretty when he cries. I almost forget the fact that he is a dragon bc he looks so much like a puppy 🥺 SO PRECIOUS 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Wendy:..... What should I do with you?

Me: Give him a spanking! ☺️😳

Group Leader
My gosh just leave him! It's toxic. He thinks only of himself, even if it's out of his love. He practically killed her and damned her to a life beyond a human's lifespan!

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of wish her teacher had been more supportive of her feelings...

He is kinda manipulative, so it makes me uncomfortable of the whole relationship

Fed-Kun's army
People are saying hes being manipulative rn, but is it manipulation when hes literally just expressing his honest motivations? She literally just invited him to pour his heart out which he did with no lies or falsehoods, he definitely wronged her with his betrayal of trust but rn hes coming out honestly as requested.

Whether its making up or moving on i think its always best for both parties to come clean to properly understand and come to terms with the fallout.

The art is so pretty so I can't drop but wow I feel so uncomfortable for Wendy.

On the other hand, I also cry unintentionally when talking about high stress things so I can't bring myself to say he's trying to manipulate her.

Gotta say, I'll always be on team vampire or "extended lifespan" because not extending your shorter lifespan for someone you love is a cunt move. Its like committing suicide while dating someone.
He did fuck up by not explaining it properly to her, but at the end of the day he did the only correct choice.

i think if he came out honestly and told her his motivations before forcing wendy to lose her humanity, then i feel like he wouldn't be manipulating her—
but doing it after the fact makes me uncomfy, since wendy was forced into it (due to the promise) without knowing anything.

i dunno if their relationship improves in the future, but right now just built off of a dragon taking advantage of a witch's need to keep her promise.

Supporter
If he had given her the choice before just changing her soul, basically, maybe it could have gone differently for him. As it stands what he did was super messed up. You want to spend the rest of a dragon's life with someone you lied to at the very foundation of what was about to be a marriage? All because you fell in love with her while she was a kid? And you never actually appeared as a human in front of her like this dude has issues he should probably spend the next 200 years working out before trying to get with a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread