The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon

i’m confused why she’s so pissed about him lying and betraying her, because didn’t she do the same thing to him? i mean neither of them are great people and what he did was effed up, but she’s done some pretty toxic things too?

I feel like some of the premise is sometimes skipped or too quickly skimmed through, like wow, suddenly this is whats happening? I guess im not used to this kind of webtoon storytelling. But overall, great so far plus lmao spare the fact that ML is, wow, crossing lines here and there 🤣

I mean there’s this magical thing that prevents misunderstandings called communication.
I haven’t understand why don’t he just explain things, but...

Fed-Kun's army
There is no plot in this...Its just flirting around, misunderstandings and nothing more

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Don't pick this one up if you're expecting a fluffy romance.
The female lead has a hell of a temper and the male lead is deceitful and manipulative.
They shouldn't be a couple at all, this is a terrible pair. There's no love here, only different flavors of abuse.

Man~ I don't know anymore. 😂Just what with the heart think? At first I tough that when FL die then ML too but it's more complex. Dunno...😥

He reaaally shouldn't have done that, like I understand that he was afraid of losing her but this is just wrong
He shouldn't have rushed the relationship he should have worked on building her trust

Freaking burn him alive. I was good with his first secret, legitimate something that would be difficult to tell a future partner that you are already in love with. But then to go through with that oath without her knowing a damn thing and purposely misleading her to think it was a damn normal wedding vows, heh, murder. I don't give a flying crap about his feelings anymore.

I'm reading this just to pass time but ML is so so unexplainably disgusting he deserves to die.

i like how the FL stands up for herself, when smth is wrong, IT IS wrong 😤😤 That ML had some serious issues

How nice to see all these kids apply their human modern sense of reasoning on a story that’s supposed to be medieval fantasy Europe inspired with different races. And they immediately point to abuse when a problem occurs.

Aiden did deserve that scolding, Wendy has the right to be mad. It was a jackass move and even his guardian said it. But obviously both don’t see it as a grave situation as Wendy experiences it because they don’t know what it’s like to have a short life. They’re dragons, don’t reason human mentality on non humans and afterwards is something we gotta wait and see. No matter how u gonna bitch about something I’m sure even if that incident didn’t happen people would have come up with a new excuse to hate. Haters gotta hate..

For any new readers who are curious, please don’t read the comment section, It’ll ruin your experience.

@Dreamingflower thanks for the heads up as I just realised that uts a josei meaning that most of the things in this manhwa are slightly more mature and triggering I would have probably just wasted ky time reading the comments.🙂

@Mirion_hihi NP. I’ve seen enough webtoons: manga etc that got unjustified hate it hate aimed at the wrong thing. Too many people take the stories waaayyy too personal and they forget what it means to read fiction...

I saw on the tags it says adaption. Does anyone know if there's an original like a webnovel? Just wanted to know if there's a text version for spoilers 😁

Users who are viewing this thread