The NPCs in this Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Hmm mysterious software they tell you to install with internet connection.. sounds legit.

Dex-chan lover
>I've never seen such high definition graphics before
He sounds like a console player using a pc for the first time

Fed-Kun's army
Guy reacts to how the neighbours and deliveryguy are staring at him... yeah... if you are to dumb to shave now, just because you have no job, no wonder...

@Prosopeio you sound like low-tech PC player though. In the moment there's no game which can deliver the realism and complexity of real life.

Fed-Kun's army
Who even knows or sees their neighbors anymore? For all i know, mine is part of a cult and has 32 children. Who cares what randoms think man.
Still, hope this is not one of those, I was a lazy nothing in real world, but now i don't have to work for anything. That's what isekai get wrong. It should be a second chance, do-over story instead of pure wish fulfillment.

Double-page supporter
ofc he's a redditor lol, jk prob just a localization thing

Fed-Kun's army
Come on this guy is just making bad name for redditors. The vast majority of us would have wolfed down the food before scurrying away.

Double-page supporter
@HayashidaYuki
That thing with seconds of input lag and artifacting out the ass that would make 240p youtube videos from 15 years look good?
Yeah that's certainly the way to reach new graphical peaks.

Users who are viewing this thread