The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Aggregator gang
Wait that was actually a really nice character development, am I really reading manga?

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, have you seen the MC? He disappeared like halfway through the chapter and now this well put together shaven fellow is playing the game.

When I saw him without a beard I automatically thought

Who the f are youu?
Who the f are youu?
Who you is?
Who you be.
I don’t even know your aaasss

Thanks.
Im neet and a shut in(?)for 3years. Now i have this shity job with shitty ppl and shitty bosss and shitty ppl for 2, almost 3years.
That 3years im running from this shitty life is a good thing.
Theres only 2 thing in life, go with this shit called life and try to survive, or just kill yourself.
Im afraid to kill myself and i love really love my parents.
Theyre poor and have a burden called me in their life, so rn its like im tryin to pay my debt or something like that. I cant but im tryin hard!

You can do nothing in ur life. That ll be ur happiest life. But thereis time for you to choose, survive with this shit ir die.
Welp if ur a rich kid then u can do nothing for the rest of ur life.

Dex-chan lover
And... Now he shows up to work with hand-shaped welts on his face and they think his dad beat him. Lmao! :p

Group Leader
I hope that everyone that read this and can relate with Yoshio will also get the courage to take a step to be better :)

It’s easy to be defensive and call bs especially if some may find this series to be preachy, but I think they tap in into Yoshio’s mentality well and I hope it encourages them to do what he does

Users who are viewing this thread