The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Damn man. Something about this manga just hits hard and its just magnificent. I cant pinpoint why, I dont even understand it but I honestly love it.
Great work to everyone involved, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@StLL
imouto has a brother complex?
Err I wouldn't say so. I believe that his sister is just... a normal sister, for once in a million of manga series.

I think it's just that she always doesn't know how to act to her brother, seeing him in a constant state of depression and because what he did.

Zmk

I expected dread...but was given wholesomeness ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Dex-chan lover
I know it would kill the tension in the story but I would be fine if things just stayed happy and wholesome.

Fed-Kun's army
The timing man, when i read this is just god damn weird

When I read pages 15, my music started playing Bygone days porco rosso.

I don't know what to do with this feels.

Dex-chan lover
The mother properly should have left the job hunt thing alone. In the end it led to the Father organizing something, but it was a fragile thing for MC to go out on his own. Messing with it might have hindered it. You saw, that a whole torrent of questions followed. That could also have stressed and freaked him out. Just let him have a look and let him struggle on his own. If he manages to find something, it's good for his ego, and if it would have taken some time and he would have talked about it on his own, his father could also have stepped in then.

Bad translation ruined the chapter. "Big brother" ruined it. It doesnt fit! He was surprised that she called him big brother.... Huh? No, hes surprised because she called him nii-chan or onii-chan. Big brother doesnt even fit in. Its unnatural. Fucking zoomers man. localization is garbage. There are certain words you should never translate. Such as onii-chan, niichan etc.

Dex-chan lover
@cumdumpster1

That's just your weeaboo sensibilities rubbing you the wrong way. You can talk about translation when you have provided good quality work for years like Kirei Cake has.

Dex-chan lover
😭😭😭

Keep going! Keep going! My heart! ;A;

Mom interfered at a delicate time, but I guess it worked out.

Dex-chan lover
@cumdumpster1
It sounds perfectly fine to me. I immediately understood that it was roughly translating either Onii-chan or Nii-san or something like that. Maybe it doesn't fit for you, but the chapter was hardly ruined for me and evidently a lot of others.

Users who are viewing this thread