The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't read a manga this compelling in a fucking while. The fact that the sister is moving back to normalcy in such a natural way is great.

page 6 hit far, far, far too close to home there. This entire manga...I don't think I've ever read anything like this before. Make ya feel feelz that you didn't think ya had. And makes you remember things that you've forgotten. Like how it really is never too late to pick up and try again... This really does hit too close to home. ;_;7

Didn't he get some gold from the village awhile back? It seems like that would be the easiest way to make money. It looks like something that was dug up out of the ground, so no one would likely accuse him of stealing it. If this takes place in Japan, is there some law I'm not aware of in play here? In America I'd be down at the local precious metal dealer making an exchange fast enough to set somebody's drawers on fire from the friction. But obviously the story is about overcoming his personal struggle, not cheat level advantages. It just seems odd to me that he'd have gold sitting around upstairs, talking about how hard it was to sell it.

@xesinian, @Tearsax Y'all ain't never lied.

Fed-Kun's army
Everything's been going great so far. I'm very worried that something bad might happen while he's away. It's inevitable but such an event might actually occur. After all, our MC can't develop fully without some major setbacks here and there.

Dex-chan lover
Why he didn't turn off the PC before leaving? Someone could come and see hidden folders mess up with the game.

Fed-Kun's army
Man I love this manga. This is right up there with Saihate no Paladin for me.

Users who are viewing this thread