The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
Yes, yes, give in to the dark side. Earn money to spend money on in-game purchases..... yes..... yessss... my pretty.

It's weird to me that his family is suddenly so helpful after they were mad at him for being traumatized?

@Akarroa it doesn't seems weird, they're not a dysfunctional family to begin with and have good relationship with each others. We only saw the family being harsh on him because we saw them thru the MC's eyes, and the fact they're happy and being supportive after MC decided to 'come out' and starting to get motivated is something that most people need to learn when dealing with someone like MC.

@Akarroa
That's pretty normal, tbh. That initial attitude is something that comes from putting up with someone so unmotivated for a long time. If that someone finds motivation their family who will have not had much hope for them for a while will be happy about it.

Group Leader
The real beginning of the story. Looking forward to how it develops. Hopefully the antagonist isn't too evil.

I wonder if the antagonist is another player acting as a evil god

great chapter as always as well

Dex-chan lover
@miner49er He's only in it for three weeks anyway, so it'll work out for him. XD

(Besides, he's got village Sim kids to protect - it's a lot easier to find motivation to do even sucky jobs when it's to protect your loved ones.)(Or fuel your gacha addiction. Whatever rocks your boat.)

Aggregator gang
Oh how I wish the chapters come out faster. This is so calming yet exciting to reading. Thanks for the chapter anyway.
You go mc, give it your best. Hope it works out for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread