The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

I basically never give a 10 because I always think it could be better, but this is the kind of masterpiece that deserves a 10/10.

this is the kind of isekai that I need right now.
always longed for managerial isekai, and this is perfect.
and it doesn't even have isekai tag, guess it really is video game then

Double-page supporter
Its going pretty decent for now. Kinda a more unique way of doing VR Manga, but i hope it does revolve mostly about the game and not just his growth as a person. The latter one is a given as the whole manga portrays it, but it would be sweet to know alot more about the gameworld.

Me reading the comments...
What the....? 😯

@krutou = LN gets worse and worse. Wonder if the manga will go in that direction
@zabent = LN gets better and better. Wonder if the manga will go in that direction

And then we have this...

@FishFlakes = I didn't read the LN. Wonder if the manga will go in that direction
@muffinconsumer = I didn’t read the manga. Wonder if the LN will go that direction

This isn't some kind of coincidence, is it? 😅

Guess there is a lot of different opinions about this.

Overall it's refreshing to see a new manga based around video games and not cliché.
(Not being reborn into some game or virtual reality) --Reason I state it's not cliché 😄
I think it's a good read and some parts are pretty emotional. 😭

I really hope they can update it regularly. *Virtual Sigh*
I'm not the most patient person in the world.

So, ya... 😶

@Zero13 Well, the character growth is the biggest draw for me. Every time I see a Japanese product extoll Japanese men to improve themselves, I smile. I wonder if there is a corresponding female protagonist version of this self improvement? At any rate, this is great stuff.

Double-page supporter
@millenialboomer Ye it is done really well and its a given thats the main focus, but i also like well developed fantasy worlds. Rare to have such character growth mangas, least ones that explore it well. Saihate no Paladin is another one thats in that alley, but its also rather different with its fantasy and religious draws.

This one is rather unique with the monthly demon rush, multiple gods and senseable danger to the cast. So i hope the author does explore it on top of the development of the mc and doesnt just sideline it completely.

I dont usually go for these since i dont like this type of plot, but this one is genuinely awesome and i really recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread