The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

I love how the main character improves himself while being immersed into doing his best as a god a fate. I really like this development

Dex-chan lover
Local NEET starts to get his life together though the power of microtransactions

MC lucky to have such supportive parents and MC isn't a jackass

Being unemployed since first lockdown of Corona Pandemic make me feel that NEET situations

But that microtransaction system,, meh
Imma try to cheat that rather pay cash

This manga have potential,,
Tho I'll wait until it have more chapters

PLEASE KEEP THIS MANGA UP AND GOING AND RELEASE FASTER THIS MANGA BY FAR IS ONE OF THE MOST GREATEST MASTERPIECE I HAVE READ!!!!!!

I think this manga has some pretty good potential! Thank you to all the translators for taking the time to translate everything!

A manga about a neet that doesn't include self-insert trash already makes it head and shoulders above everything else with similar subject matter. A story about genuine self improvement is a beautiful and rare thing in the fantasy genre, keep em coming you magnificent scanlators.

i had some emotional moments at least once when reading this manga, seeing the mc slowly get out of his depression is amazing and seeing him rebuild his relationships is satisfying, to the kirei cake translating team, i applaud you guys for translating this manga for us.

I like this, although sometimes I hate it when I feel related to the MC in some points.

This is quite moving and encouraging.

I'd love to recommend it to others

This is actually exceptionally good. I normaly really hate it when authors use NEETs as main characters, since not only are they overused at this point, but it also feels, like the author is just searching for an excuse for his character to be pitiable and proceed to hand literally anything to them. On the contrary, this MC does have a well created background and his hardships don't feel exaggerated.

ok dont use 0815 words like neet and ur manga gets better by a lot if u dont tell the audience its a neet some are not gonna be bothered by it

Expecting story of some crazy hacking skill from MC, but what i'm getting is a hardworking and heartwarming story.

Dang, the feels man....

Double-page supporter
This is one of the best mangas I've read when it comes to character development, the realism of it is just pretty heartwarming

Users who are viewing this thread