The Numbers

The darkest part about this, and my favorite part, is that the more she talks to him the more her number goes up

Though it may be dark, I really liked the concept and I would love to read the manga and its progression. It can be really good if it is executed well.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's dumb if you think too long about it and it's pretty predictable that higher numbers are undesirable but still, I liked it. Not the most brilliant concept but executed well, the same idea would have been cringy as hell if done differently.

Still, could have been better and could have gone a little more in-depth, lying a lot isn't necessarily bad, and always being 100% honest isn't good either, it's normal to tell white lies to make people feel better about themselves from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
how much you're liked in a society is like that, even if it's just white lies, you do need them if you want to adapt to a group 🙄

Double-page supporter
This is very, very good. It's simple and straightforward, but it opens up a whole raft of interesting questions that people would likely do well to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread