The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The One Within The Villainess

Dex-chan lover
940x450-Ryan-Reynold-Reaction-GIFs.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
For all those complaigning, I do not know the reason why they started from the bottom up but can't you guys just be content that this gem of a series could actually continue to be translated for us since someone actually picked it up instead of letting it be in the dark?

Power Uploader
I don't really see the problem with people wanting to redo a chapter, especially since the other person/group has dropped this series and chapter 15 isn't out. Though as a scanlator myself I can't help but question why you would want to redo something that was already done with good translation and typesetting (Personally I'd consider that a bit of a waste of my own time, but this isn't my time so I'm not complaining), I kinda skimmed through it and I'd even say I prefer the other group's typesetting, but the translated SFX is nicely done, so props for that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For all those complaigning, I do not know the reason why they started from the bottom up but can't you guys just be content that this gem of a series could actually continue to be translated for us since someone actually picked it up instead of letting it be in the dark?
Oh don't get me wrong here, I am absolutely happy someone is continuing the scanlation, but I also will point out the objectively questionable decision to start from chapter 1

Idk, maybe they'll only do previous chapters until a new chapter is out, after which they'll scanlate that one, and then go back to old chapters. Something to keep them working while they're caught up.

That's the hope anyway, that we're not held from reading new chapters cuz the current group is focused on old chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread