The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - New World Order

Dex-chan lover
Angel:
"Woman, you practically saved the entire world from apocalypse, and all you want is to jumpstart our economy by doing business with you? How much of a Saint are you?"

Remilia (outside):
"Hehe, it's nothing."

Remilia (inside):
"IMMA BE THE SECOND COMING OF THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO! JUST YOU WAIT FOR YOUR COMEUPPANCE, PINASS BITCH!"

Dex-chan lover
I like that she has not absorbed the kindness of others and is still after revenge, but i have to say... it sucks that she has forgotten that it is HER OWN BODY and the other "personality" just tried to help her and she keeps going on and on about "Emi-Remilia this", "Emi-Remilia that"...~thks for the tl~ :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Getting closer to showing the heroines true colours to everyone! Sad part is that we have to see her ugly face again :shamihuh:
I'm not, considering Remi witnessed what Emi was doing...the heroine might also just be in there witnessing all of this crap her reincarnated alter has been doing and it's a quagmire if that heroine is going to be pro-nonsense or is just a sad little egg unable to regain control given the situation and drinking the depresso

Dex-chan lover
I like that she has not absorbed the kindness of others and is still after revenge, but i have to say... it sucks that she has forgotten that it is HER OWN BODY and the other "personality" just tried to help her and she keeps going on and on about "Emi-Remilia this", "Emi-Remilia that"...~thks for the tl~ :shamihuh:
I mean, she spent a fair chunk of her life trapped, not in control of her own body, and completely, hopelessly isolated. Falling in love with her own schizophrenia is one way for her to go nuts. All things considered, she could have turned out worse.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not, considering Remi witnessed what Emi was doing...the heroine might also just be in there witnessing all of this crap her reincarnated alter has been doing and it's a quagmire if that heroine is going to be pro-nonsense or is just a sad little egg unable to regain control given the situation and drinking the depresso
I am glad someone else has finally brought this up. I feel bad that the real Pina has to take the fall as well because of getting her life jacked.

Dex-chan lover
Dammmnnnn this story is so good!!
Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^_^)

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone forgot that Remi is a genuine sociopath...

...Remi is a genuine sociopath. She never has and never will give a single shit about ANYONE who's name isn't Emi. She's very, VERY good at faking her emotions, but that's all it is, fake.
And we love her for that.

6f5184cd59545dccceaac8a863d3196e.png

Dex-chan lover
Thats exactly what has happened :shamihuh:
Everyone will get what they deserve in the end though, including original heroine!

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she spent a fair chunk of her life trapped, not in control of her own body, and completely, hopelessly isolated. Falling in love with her own schizophrenia is one way for her to go nuts. All things considered, she could have turned out worse.
I know she went nuts, but it's just something that bothers me, like talking about oneself in the third person or using "glub" at the end of every sentence. Capisce?~:bleh:

Dex-chan lover
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love how much Remilia loves Emi. That pure, primal love that isn't a romantic type of love, or a familial or a platonic kind. But the kind that inspires devotion and a willingness to do anything for their sake as much as for their own. Is this what the concept of soul mates is about? Though in their case they even were of one body. This series just prompts me with these sort of philosophical questions. Don't mind my ramblings, I'm just the kind of person who tends to externalize their introspections and gets carried away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread