The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - The Start

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see you go but understandable, hope that another pick this up so to have the expected satisfaction of revenge... I also have a special place in my heart for Pina... that oh so punchable face is truly a treasure and the way she acts so we will feel no remorse in seeing her fall is very appreciated, she is truly an angel... in her own stupid stupid way, a most horrible and stupid angel

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations so far~
Sophia is a good character, but she barely appears in the original work and has a rushed development, so i'm happy to see some of her intimacy
with her future husband
. Remilia's crazy faces are the best~ :nyoron:
Do you have link to said original work in English?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work 🙏

This is one of my favorite manga, it made my day every time a new chapter was uploaded.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

Also a thought, since the original Remilia was residing inside while the reincarnated Emi was piloting, I wonder if the original Pina is still conscious as well and has to watch the reincarnator controlling her body do horrible things.
Underrated comment.
If that wasn't mentioned in the novel/isn't mentioned in the manga before it ends, that'd be a damned shame.

Dex-chan lover
Those fingers will be ice cold with how thoroughly Pina will be destroyed by Remy. Some sweet revenge delivered in cold fury is the best revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, this series has been a blast, and I know translating is rough. Hopefully someone picks it up, I look forward to seeing how it ends

Tho with how many Villainess stories have been picked up these days, I eagerly await an anime for this one

The brother is quite creepy if you consider that
He was never under Pina's influence on the first place and was just playing along so he could isolate Remi and have her all for himself.

Also regarding the original Pina
She's so shocked by the reincarnator's actions that her spirit leaves her body. She gets reborn along with Emi as Remi's children later.

Double-page supporter
NOOOOOOOOOO

i pray this gets picked up asap😭 thank u for ur work so far

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your hard work, @Amarrez

Hope someone picks this up eventually.

Also, I love Remy's crazy faces. The artist truly does an outstanding job.

Thank you so much for the hard work until now! Hopefully someone picks it up quickly

On another note...is Mx. Typesetter okay? Do they need to get their eyes checked?

Users who are viewing this thread