The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Lilin’s Fruit

Contributor
everyone keeps talking about using the fruit to fix the nobles, but when I saw the look on her face I assumed she was gonna use it to get emi back into her body

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone spoil me as to how this ends? Like revenge etc
If you want a detailed one, there's a spoiler thread in novel updates forum.

But if you want the summary of Remilia's revenge and 'heroine' ending:
They hold a party to celebrate cooperation between human and demon, where Remilia use this to have the guests drink wine that can erase the brainwashing. Then Remilia began to expose Pina (the heroine) using the evidence/records she collect.

Pina as it turned out, a reincarnation like Emi (let's call her Lina), while the original Pina in same position as Remilia in early chapters. But since Remilia can't said that without outing Emi, she said that the star maiden got possessed by devil.

So Lina got caught and throw to prison. Remilia ask Demon King to not executed Lina, so she basically became immortal. Inside the prison, Lina got torture and word r by other prisoners that use to be her toys and because she immortal, she can't escape via dead. When Lina became feeling numb to the pain, Remilia began to manipulate her memory and dream.

The capture targets end:
The capture targets are not actually in love with Lina, they went along with her because they wanted to drag Remilia down from her pedestal and got brainwash instead. Since technically they got brainwash, their punishment got lighter.

The former fiance got strip off his title as crown prince yet still blame Remilia because he can't stand being compared to her, his half-demon brother end up become King.

Remilia's adopt-brother never got brainwash, but he thought it was his chances to isolate Remilia so she have no choice but marry him. But not only Remilia bucked expectations and gained acclaim and power on her own with her own power, their family end up went bankrupt. So he only has the title now.

There's not much to know about Knight/Sophia's former fiance and Mage/Magician end. It just knight hate Sophia and think Lina as woman he can protect. And mage actually know something was wrong but not only he couldn't acknowledge that he was lacking, he couldn't bear to ask his father or anyone for help. Both end up never get any acknowledgment.

Villainess and Heroine's end:
After condemned's event, the original heroine became so disgusted by Lina's action that her soul began disconnected from her body. The spirits end up took Pina's soul to spirit realm. Remilia found her and ask if Pina want to become her child, since Remilia need practice to bring back Emi. Pina agreed but request to be born as a male, so she end up become Remilia's son.

With the help from the spirits, Remilia also able to meet with Emi's soul. Remilia ask Emi what she want to do, which Emi said she want to become Remilia's child.

So Remilia marry Angel and had two children, Pina and Emi. And you can guess who her favorite child are.

Dex-chan lover
It is crazy how much plot has already happened just 16 chapters in. Thank you for translating!

Quick heavy final spoiler -
The Hero's soul was swapped out just like with Emi and Remelia. Both Emi and the Hero's souls are re-incarnated as Remilia and Demon Lord's children with no memories of the past and raised with love.

Everyone else gets their comeuppance. If you want a lot of details there is a good thread over at Novel Updates: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/the-one-within-the-villainess.142448/
Hero?

Dex-chan lover
Turn the fruit into a wine that is addicting to the trashy nobles who betrayed her and have them bankrupt trying to buy more of it, maybe leveraging their land/titles for loans (that she also finances...to buy said goods). :chad:

Dex-chan lover
If you want a detailed one, there's a spoiler thread in novel updates forum.

But if you want the summary of Remilia's revenge and 'heroine' ending:
They hold a party to celebrate cooperation between human and demon, where Remilia use this to have the guests drink wine that can erase the brainwashing. Then Remilia began to expose Pina (the heroine) using the evidence/records she collect.

Pina as it turned out, a reincarnation like Emi (let's call her Lina), while the original Pina in same position as Remilia in early chapters. But since Remilia can't said that without outing Emi, she said that the star maiden got possessed by devil.

So Lina got caught and throw to prison. Remilia ask Demon King to not executed Lina, so she basically became immortal. Inside the prison, Lina got torture and word r by other prisoners that use to be her toys and because she immortal, she can't escape via dead. When Lina became feeling numb to the pain, Remilia began to manipulate her memory and dream.

The capture targets end:
The capture targets are not actually in love with Lina, they went along with her because they wanted to drag Remilia down from her pedestal and got brainwash instead. Since technically they got brainwash, their punishment got lighter.

The former fiance got strip off his title as crown prince yet still blame Remilia because he can't stand being compared to her, his half-demon brother end up become King.

Remilia's adopt-brother never got brainwash, but he thought it was his chances to isolate Remilia so she have no choice but marry him. But not only Remilia bucked expectations and gained acclaim and power on her own with her own power, their family end up went bankrupt. So he only has the title now.

There's not much to know about Knight/Sophia's former fiance and Mage/Magician end. It just knight hate Sophia and think Lina as woman he can protect. And mage actually know something was wrong but not only he couldn't acknowledge that he was lacking, he couldn't bear to ask his father or anyone for help. Both end up never get any acknowledgment.

Villainess and Heroine's end:
After condemned's event, the original heroine became so disgusted by Lina's action that her soul began disconnected from her body. The spirits end up took Pina's soul to spirit realm. Remilia found her and ask if Pina want to become her child, since Remilia need practice to bring back Emi. Pina agreed but request to be born as a male, so she end up become Remilia's son.

With the help from the spirits, Remilia also able to meet with Emi's soul. Remilia ask Emi what she want to do, which Emi said she want to become Remilia's child.

So Remilia marry Angel and had two children, Pina and Emi. And you can guess who her favorite child are.
I just really wanted to thank you for taking the time to seperate it out like that and basically address any follow up questions I had with doing so in this fashion. I really appreciate you for giving me that effort. I hope you have a phenomenal remainder of your week and year friend.

Dex-chan lover
Her obseesion to Emi is a bit worrying like she will do anything even a horrible one as long as Emi happy. Im sure Emi wants her and her surrounding to be happy.
Well yes, we discussed this in other chapters.

Remilia has a mindset that is ripe to become obsessed towards someone.

Thankfully, the one she became obsessed with was Emi. That leads to trying as hard as she can to help people and acting as sweet as possible, both to keep the image Emi spread before, in case she ever wakes up, and in a way Emi would be proud of her.

While in the original timeline, without Emi trying to give Remilia a happy life, she became obsessed with her fiancée, and when he was stolen from her she did everything she could to either get him back, or the whole "if I can't have you no one can" thing.

Basically, she was always going to be obsessed.
At least Emi made her obsessed with doing good, even if not for the right reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Did it work like purification? Maybe return the body state into how it normally was thats why she want to circulate it among humans? Doesn't seem like she want to use it for herself yet

Dex-chan lover
I felt that a few sentences were a bit stiff, English-wise, but it surely isn't MTL level at least

i'm surprised this was uploaded already. doesn't the mangaka usually do split chapters per month? thanks for the chapter nonetheless 🙏

Double-page supporter
I get that Remilia is...Kind to her allies and Horror to her enemies...and when that certain reborn Soul arrives..doting Mother...but does she actually care for her Allies....or acting......

Dex-chan lover
That's the question, isn't it.

She may be acting kind just because Emi would. Or she could be actually kind, but justifies to herself as being because Emi would be.

Someone some chapters ago mentioned that she is probably a sociopath that imprinted on Emi, while on the original story she would have imprinted on the Prince and everything evil she did was because he rejected her.
It was a better explanation when written by the person. I think it was during the fight against the last god?

Dex-chan lover
KLMIT as a name..?

Are you sure it ain't Kermit?

Anyway, thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if emi will come out again or if she'd be 'observing' somehow

Users who are viewing this thread