The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Dear foolish you

Fed-Kun's army
The people calling this level of quality "machine translations" have for sure never read something that was machine translated.
I mean it's way beyond comparison, MTLs are between barely understandable to completely unreadable.
Keep up the good work, your level does this series justice

I'd like to see those complaining do any better, but we know they can't. Y'all are doing just fine, the translation is clear and understandable, and not to mention FREE. Any critics can go kick rocks and wait two years to buy the official translations.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the translator note, wtf did the complainers not look at the prose of the previous translator's work? It was clear that this series is very verbose with lots of eloquent wording. I guess some people think casual easy to read abridged MTL colloquialisms means that it's the better translation but it's the complete opposite in most cases! Easy to read does not always mean accurately translated. Thank you for your hard work at translating to stay true to the intent and prose of the original work

Thank you very much for the TL! Please don't listen to those complainers and feel down. You guys are awesome, one of the groups that I'm happy to be around with good TL's.

Man what the hell? Who the hell complains about free contributed tls?! Whoever the hell's complaining ought to tl the series for themselves, honestly if they hate these tls.

Thanks for all the great tls!

I've never posted a comment before, and after reading your message to the idiots who would slander your group, I really wanted to post a comment and say Baddies Asylum does a banger of a job of translating. I really love the work your group does, and the quality you've put into this series is awesome!

Thank you for the wonderful translations!

Dex-chan lover
Who dares to complain? No one in here have right to complain about Translation's hard work since they read manga for free 😤😤

I myself never think the translations is bad tho. Its great and I had re read this series several times because I love it and yours translations is great. Thank you for the hardwork ❤

Dex-chan lover
Im not exactly a discerning eye (beyond typos) but i havent seen anything bad about these scans, surprised people are talkin like that. Thank you for the chapter and all the others so far!

Dex-chan lover
I'm very thankful for your translation and I do think it's a good job !
Thanks a lot !
Take care of yourself and have a nice day !

The complaining minority will always be the loudest parts of a community, please be reassured that for every person that complains you’re making at least 9 other people happy by releasing these chapters(not to mention the re-releasing of old chapters for consistency which I dare say I have seen only a handful other renowned scanlation groups do)

Dex-chan lover
I thought the scan quality, cleaning and translation were all above the average, I wonder what the haters wanted from check notes a free translation from fans with skills.
Beggars can't be choosers, if they don't like it...oh well, they can go somewhere else.
Is not a case of machine translation too, so I just don't understand.

Dex-chan lover
I think you guys are doing a great job!

Just as is the MC at decimating the prince. Fuck, giving him the antidote and making him realize all the time and effort he wasted and the damage he did to his reputation in the past few years is going to be so delicious.

Double-page supporter
I haven't noticed any of the things listed outside the very rare minor typo. You guys have been more professional than official translation publishers.

Dex-chan lover
The hater comments, even though I don’t think I’ve seen any, are just haters. This is the internet, what else negative should we expect? It honestly doesn’t read weird to me. English is my first language, I am an English major student.

On to the chapter, I just reveled in Willard and Claude’s utter failures. Seeing the other twos would be nice as well. But I can tell that it’s coming.

I also read that Fake!Pina doesn’t even have the star maiden’s power any more and hasn’t since the condemnation event.

The utter downfall of Pina and those bastards is incoming and I can’t wait.
This bitch is such a hate sink. I can’t wait for her utter comeuppance, she’s like Amy from Villager A wants to save the villainess. Only I can’t tell who’s worse. The one who was a heinous bully bitch who died nagging and being entitled or the one who knows the route she’s going for is going to cause a lot of deaths and actively seeks for the Villianess to get gang raped, believing it doesn’t matter cus she’s ‘the only real person’

Dex-chan lover
i haven't tried reading the raws but this group does a fine job, i dont understand the complaints

Dex-chan lover
:huh: time for a detox !
i'm honestly surprise the love potion effects are still active , since it's no longer in circulation.

Dex-chan lover
Ignore the haters, the traslation is great and Remilia will go medieval on their asses now!

Now we wait for the next chapter.
plwss7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread