The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Dear foolish you

I want to see the prince and the “heroine” fall but the smugness of the main girl throughout the story in these kinds of manga… I want her to get her revenge but I also want her to fall or majorly fail in the end.

I dunno, maybe I just like being contrarian. Still, kinda fun to read tho.

Dex-chan lover
Your releases are fine. Not great, but usually readable.
Whining about a few hate comments in your credits page so you can get a bunch of people to heap praise on you is real pathetic, tho. Extremely unprofessional, but not at all surprising.

Sad to hear you're getting complaints about your translation. I've been very happy with it and glad you're continuing with the series! Looking forward to your releases when they come and happy to wait if necessary for them.

Translations have been top notch. Whoever complains can do it themselves if they want. Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
my heart is pounding... we're about to reach the climax and I can't wait!

loud people always have bad opinions about translations, pay them no mind baddies asylum. thanks for doing the work to continue translating this gem :)

Dex-chan lover
I want to see the prince and the “heroine” fall but the smugness of the main girl throughout the story in these kinds of manga… I want her to get her revenge but I also want her to fall or majorly fail in the end.

I dunno, maybe I just like being contrarian. Still, kinda fun to read tho.
At least remilia's doing it for emi's sake rather than just being malicious tho nothing wrong with enjoying it. i'm not sure if emi would necessarily approve if she's also woken up at one point and watching her actions now (tho ppl who read the novel ver said it more or less works out for them both but other than a oneshot, these kinda Villainess stories tend to not skew towards 'your revenge will lead to your undoing', which def wouldn't fit in this kinda story considering she's actually improving the whole world/other countries too)

Dex-chan lover
That antidote's got a BIG bottle. Is she going to drip small amounts of it in drinks? Disperse it as a mist?

I think saying "we've been here for centuries" would sound a lot more threatening depending on your mood. The fact that there's a large, consistent teleportation gate is reason enough for the military to weigh in.

bruh what? I literally feel like you're a legit scans group and I have seen nothing but quality translations from you guys. Hope you know that you have the support of an overworked line cook who looks forward to your uploads!! Lots of love from Canada!! ❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the great tl and keep up the awesome work! Don't get discouraged by those who complain.
Imagine complaining about free stuff. The nerve of some people.

Dex-chan lover
That antidote's got a BIG bottle. Is she going to drip small amounts of it in drinks? Disperse it as a mist?

I think saying "we've been here for centuries" would sound a lot more threatening depending on your mood. The fact that there's a large, consistent teleportation gate is reason enough for the military to weigh in.
i assume she would somehow have her 'spider familiars' make some kinda bubble web of the droplets and sneak it into their mouths at night or something if not other magical shenanigans

Dex-chan lover
Why are ppl complaining abt your quality? You haven’t been found lacking there. I guess those whiners have never seen a TRUE crap edit with raw MTL.

Haters gotta hate, man. We need to go back to 2000s bonhomie.

Dex-chan lover
Translation is fine, its not to the point of not being unable to understand the sentence at all.

Back to the story
Looks like Manga expanded the first prince role more than the WN. He was only mentioned like for a few times only and that he has demon blood and that is all. The fact manga version shows that he took the initiative to sway the nobles to his side is more satisfying compared to WN vers

As for the potion, if I recall
She will mix it with wine and share it with the nobles during an event at the castle later. So yeah, she aint forcing an entire bottle on a single person. But that would have been a sight to see if it did happen :)

Fed-Kun's army
Wot? Who's out here criticizing y'alls TLing? 👁️👄👁️ Fite me dummies! If Baddie's is not good enough for y'all, good luck finding anything that is. And for free too. If any Baddies read this comment- thank you so much for your work! A vocal minority are dum but most of us appreciate and enjoy your work!

I wish you a good day and better rest 🤗🛌🏻🪨

Users who are viewing this thread